📴🔫 OFF X GUN Reel to Real I 🔫 📴

Reel to Real

Off always wanted to be an actor. He went through a lot of auditions and heartaches but three years in, he still has nothing to show for his name. Yes he landed a few roles mostly extras, at most second leads but he doesn't have a lot of following so his manager sat him down.
"I have something here. Hear me out and I don't wanna listen to complaints"
"What? Off answered, a little bothered because he heard that their network has been letting artists go.

"so theres this series and I managed to get you on the audition list, it is for the Mainhead but its Y series."

"Are you f- in serious right now? I'm straight! Why would I play a Gay role. If that's the main lead, I'm sure there will be
.touching!"
"Im not saying you are gay, but this might be your last chance. The Network's cutting its losses and so far they havent gotten their ROI with you yet." The manager explained.

"Can't I do some extra or side character instead, I'm sure there's a straight role there somewhere, not every character needs to be gay"

"Well it's the main lead or nothing. Besides this will be good for you if you get it, you will be partnered with the Veteran Gun."

"I'm older than him by three years"
"But he's been acting since he was ten, enough with this, here's the script, read it and stop complaining. We aren't even sure if you'll make it!" scolded Off's manager.

He got it!

For some reason, he made it! He's now starring in a say series. the can't believe it, he did star in one before but he was an extra, barely had any screen time but we saw how the lead actors have to act in front of the fans. He vowed to do only the bare minimum, just enough to
save his career.

After being casted, the actors were asked to do workshops so they can get familiarized with their partners.

Off was okay with that since he takes his craft seriously.

He's a bit bothered by his on screen partner Gun though. maybe because Gun's been in the industry since he was young, he's acting all chummy with everyone specially him. Gun likes to cling to his arm like a child afraid of getting lost.

He always pushes Gun away whenever there's no camera rolling.

"Nong Gun" He secretly Whispend to his partner. -
"Yes, Pi?"
"Can you not touch me too much, if it's not needed can you refrain in touching me?"
"Oh, I, I'm sorry" . Gun quickly appologize.

That fixed the issue... at first.

When they started actually filming, Gun frequently touches Off at random. Specially when they are doing interviews and promotions.

During one of the interviews Gun tried to hold his hand, he quickly took it away which made the interviewers eyebrows raised- Off recovered by saying he doesnt like his hand touched but took Gun's hand and placed it in his arm.
"I have sweaty palms so I dont like hand holding."Gun placed his head in Off's shoulder to reassure the interviewers that they are okay.
"Yes Pi mentioned that before, but I don't mind the sweat so I always tend to forget. Never mind the haveds, I can always hug my Pi like this anyways?

The reporters cheered. The day was saved.