🧸 PerthxChimon Owned IV🧸🤏🏻🤏🏻🔞

It's been a week since Chimon moved in with Perth. It's like he's not just staying in but they are actually living together.

They developed a not so clean routine. They go to school together, sometimes they take walks, sometimes they watch games. Perth tried to get Chimon to play, but Chimon said maybe after the exams.

After Chimon's family got bankrupt, he's been in survival mode, but now he gets to eat good food and sleeps in a comfortable bed with AC on. Life was finally giving him a break.

The only downside is that Perth always demands for him to pleasure Perth. Everyday, before hitting the books, Chimon goes down on Perth. The morning after their first indecent scene, Perth gave Chimon some videos of people giving oral pleasure to men. Perth said that he will learn whatever Chimon teaches him but Chimon also needs to learn how to give a head.

Though Chimon hated the videos, it proved useful because Perth's having the time of his life.

They also always cuddle at night. Chimon, after the initial disgust,thought it's not so bad, he could get used to this.
The exam day came, Chimon was stressed, he knows he will do good but he still doesn't know it Perth will keep his part of the deal.

The night before the result of the exam comes out Chimon was too nervous. The hired companion of his mother called and said that his mother's not feeling okay, they need to get the
medicine that was newly prescribed but Chimon hasnt been paid yet.

"Hey, why are you so stressed?"
"Uhm, when will your father return?"
"Why?"
"I- I - I need to ask him for an advance on my pay."
"Hmm. is there anything you need, tell me I can get it for you. Do you want to go shopping with me?"
"No, it's not that, it's not for me, you are already giving me everything that I need to survive, and more. It's for my mother. Last week the doctor prescribed a new medicine for her but I didn't have the money do buy it. Now she's really unwell, I know i haven't worked for you guys for long but my old jobs, I have a fun that I can earn daily" Chimon tried to explain, not wishing to offend but wishing for understanding.
"Okay, I'll buy her meds. I will have one of the hired help go there and get the prescription. They'll buy it tomorrow and give it to your mother.
"But, the results are not out yet, if you fail to pass all, you can just deduct my salary."

"Oh, Don't worry about it, I told you, I'll give you all I want to give you."

"Should I start sucking you now?"
"Hum. Yes, I do want that, but later. I want something else."
"What is it?" Chimon said reluctantly.
"Let's kiss."
"Uh, I-I haven't had my first kiss yet , can I pass on that?"

"Do you have someone you like?"
"No."
"Okay, no harm then. You already sucked my dick, I'm also the first dick you sucked so me being your first kiss shouldnt matter."

"Fine, let's go."
"Wait, I want you to take of your clothes."
"Perth please.."
"Are you saying no?"
Chimon, though incredibly shy, took all of his clothes off.
"Lovely!" Said Perth.
He then guided Chimon to sit on his lap, but instead of sideways, as Chimon always has, he sat Chimon directly at him, their fronts touching. Chimon's legs dangling on each of Perth's thigh's side.

Perth then lowered his mouth to Chimon, at first the kiss was just soft, Non-invasive but Perth wanted more, he made Chimon open his mouth and Perth inserted his tongue inside Chimon's mouth.
After a few minutes, Perth's hands explored Chimon's body. He then stopped invading Chimon's mouth but he landed his mouth into Chimon's neck.

"Mmm, tasty" said Perth as he continued to kiss and lick Chimon's neck.
They continued to make out for a few more minutes before Perth said they should stop for the day.
Chimon wouldn't say it out loud but he enjoyed their session and wanted it to last longer.
He wondered why Perth didn't ask Chimon to blow him. Is he bored with Chimon now?
Chimon snuggled closer to Perth that night.

They were given a few days break at school, exam season finally over.

They were in Perth's room per usual.
"I guess I don't have to study for a while." said Perth.
Chimon was torn, he's happy because the meds of his mother's taken cared of but it seems like Perth is done with him. He wanted to stay with Perth longer but if he's no longer needed...
"Yeah I guess, so should I go home now? Do you still need me back when you are ready to take in lessons?"

What do you mean go home? You live here now. There's

no other place for you to go." Anger building inside Perth. He thought Chimon already accepted him.

"Oh, well, I just thought, well I thought you wanted rest from studying. If I don't tutor you, what will I do here?"

"We'll hang out, and make each other happy. I passed all my subjects. I want my reward."
Perth pulled Chimon into his lap and started kissing Chimon hungrily.
"Take of all your clothes, I want to see and feel you." Chimon stood up and complied then without waiting for an invitation straddled Perth's lap. Chimon also took the initiative of kissing Perth's mouth.

Perth started exploring Chimon's body then without warning sucked Chimon's budding nips.

"Ahhh" Chimon couldn't help but moan loudly.
"I want you!" Perth said, voice rough with lust. Though clothed, Perth's little brother already so hard it's grinding againt's Chimon's ass.
Chimon's own brother is already awake and touching Perth's stomach.

"We can't!"

AN: I decided to cut the last chapter into two parts because it was too damn long!

Don't worry my sweeties, I'm uploading the next part in a few.

This one hurt my brain so much. I hope you will all like it.

Do let me know what you think. Also, please vote if you can. Thanks a mil.

Love you all.
Winter ❄️