🧸 PerthxChimon Owned V🧸🔞🔞🔞

"We can't" Chimon said. "Can't we just make out, I can go down on you"
"I haven't had sex since I broke up with Mint. I want to do it now."
"But we've been... You... I made you finish all the time" Chimon said shily.
"It's not the same. I want to have sex."
Just then Perth's phone made a notification sound. Perth smirked one he read the message.

"Mint is coming over, maybe she wants to get back together, should I fuck her or will you let me do you. Think carefully, Mon. I don't really need to make all this effort to study, this relationship that we have, mostly benefits you, my only incentive here is your body, and it's not like I can't get what I want anywhere else."
Perth said. Though he said that he was afraid that Chimon would not take the bait. He can't let Chimon go even if Chimon decides to end this now.

Chimon on the other hand was thinking hard. He loved living with Perth, he liked all the attention Perth is giving him, he can't return Perth to Mint!
Chimon started kissing Perth's neck.

"Does this mean you agree?"
"Do whatever you want with me."

Perth smiled then pushed Chimon down from his lap than guided Chimon to the bed. He's never been with a man before but he doesnt care.

.

He went to the night stand and got some lube. He saw a box of condom but he thought he doesnt need it, with aint m had to be careful but with Chimon, he can do whatever he wants.

He quietly took all his clothes off. Pushed Chimon on the bed and started kissing. His hot tongue
swirling around Chimon's .

Perth straddled Chimon's body. Chirion raised both arms around Perth's neck-and buried his face in Perth's shoulders. Though determined, he was both shy and scared.

"Ah, I can't wait anymore!" Perth started Kising Crimon again, inserted his hot tongue into the small mouth which made Chimon tremble.. Perth let his hands travel around chimon's then stoped at the chest, he squeezed the nips lightly.

" mmm."a quiet moan escaped Chimon's mouth.
He moved up till he found Chimon's neck, admittedly his favorite part of Chimon's body, he started sucking hard leaving huge red marks, claiming ownership. He went back to Chimon's chest then
started biting leaving bite marks and hickeys as he go. Now, no one can deny that he Owns Chimon.

"Perth, it hurts stop biting"
"Quiet, don't stop me!"
This time, Perth's mouth traveled further south licking and sucking as he go, leaving traces wherever he went. He used his hot tongue to play with Chimon's navel causing Chimon to moan loudly "Ahh ahh ahh..."

Perth pushed Chimon's legs apart, admired the
fully erect little brother of Chimon then he adjusted himself between those sweet legs. Perth squeezed and rub Chimon's core to further stimulate the mood-

Perth licked his own lips, his lust overflowing. He put a pillow under Chimon's hip. Chimon was so
shy that he tried to cover his lower region, Perth slapped the hand out of the way.

"I'm scared, Perth."
"Don't worry, you don't have to be scared, you will feel good soon. He grabbed the lube and started rubbing a generous amount Chimon's love channel. .
Hey what are you doing." Since Chimon is inexpriered he was shocked by this action."

"I'm going to make it hurt less, or do you want to feel pain?
"I don't want to get hurt."

"Well, you will, at first, but I' n do what I can to lessen that, then you will feel good, I promise. so be a good boy and behave?

Perth used his knees to lift Chimon's batt a little higher. With one hand he started jerking Chimon's core and the other, he inserted his finger slowly to the love canal:

"Chimon felt the pain so he tried to push Perth away.
"Bear with it!" Perth said roughly then continued to inserting the finger inside, he went up and down and when he felt that
Chimon adjusted he added another finger. He played with the inside of Chimon, going up down, deft and right then added a third.

'Chimon felt full. It hurts but he's also
feeling good.

Perth moved his hands faster,when Chimon screamed a moan Perth immediately removed all fingers. He lost all patience.

He immediately alligned his manhood to Chimon's channel and entered Chimon in one big thrust!

"Ahh it hurts, stop get out!"Screamed Chimon, trying to push Perth out to no avail.
"Bear with it! "Perth screamed but stopped moving though he desperately wants to be fuck Chimon violently. He dived into Chimon's neck and started sucking, leaving bigger hickeys, hoping the new sensation would distract Chimon.  When Chimon finally relaxed he started slowly moving in and out, looking at Chimon's face.

When the pained fall was replaced with pleasure Perth started moving faster.

He picked up Chimon's legs and put them in his shoulders and started hitting hard and fast.

Chimon was a moaning mess, though in pain he felt this indescribable pleasure and he wanted more

When perth slowed down the pace Chimon moaned, "Don't slow down, faster Ahhh please, faster." Perth smirked but instead of going fast he deliberately showed his face even more.

Chimon grabbed Perth's hips, trying to make the other move, he was also grinding his ass to Perth's manhood.

Then Perth's phone rang, Perth saw the caller and smirked even widely.

He showed the caller ID to Chimon before he pressed answer.

"Oh, you've arrived. Wait in the living room. I'm busy at the moment"As he said that he thrusted hard to Chimon, Chimon swallowed down a moan, scared to make a sound.

"I don't know how long, you're the one Who wants to talk. You can either wait or go. It could be a minute or more just wait: Perth hang up the phone then smiled at chimon, not stopping his slow but
heavy thrusts.

"so Mint's downstairs. Should I stop and go to her or should we continue.""

Chimon didn't know what to say.

"I haven't fucked her in a while. I'm sure it will be.."
"Stay with me, just do me, you can do what ever you want with me, don't go to her."
"On, but she's waiting?
"Please, stay with me. "Tears are forming in Chimon's eyes.

Perth kissed Chimon and Chimon kissed Perth back.

"Who do you belong to?"
"You. I belong to you."
"Remember I own you..
"Yes" With that Perth flipped Chimon over, face lying in the bed while his knees kneeling making his ass float.

Perth entered Chimon and started violently thrusting his hips making Chimon yell.

"Anh Anh,so deep ahh, more please ahh"

"Who owns you?" screamed Perth.
"You, Perth you, I belong to you."answered Chimon. Perth couldn't stand it anymore, he thrust his hips like there's no tomorrow, with the impact, Chimon came without even touching his own manhood- Perth with a few more thrust released all his love juice inside Chimon.

Perth pulled out, layed on his back and Pulled Chimon to a hug.