Author's Note

This Fan fiction idea for Sasuke Uchiha has been floating around in my head for a while, so I thought 'Better out than in'. I am so excited to introduce you guys to this book, if you have not seen or heard of Naruto or Naruto Shippuden- I greatly recommend it to you guys :)

I was trying to read some other Sasuke fan fictions and it kinda annoyed me that within two chapters they were kissing. If you think about the Sasuke we all know, he wouldn't fall in love with a girl after knowing her for a few days, so I am sorry but when Sasuke and Winter first meet, there is no romance.

I fell in love with him slowly, and then all at once... - TFIOS

There will be romance for all you cheesy people but it will be a gradual relationship :)

If you have not seen Naruto, this book may be confusing.

{This fan fiction begins around the time when Sasuke left the Leaf Village, Orochimaru has about 3 years until he needs Sasuke as a vessel.}

《Doesn't follow Naruto plot line》

Winter's Profile

Name: Winter (Last name unknown)

Age: 15

Hair: Dark Blonde

Eyes: Blue/Green with a little Yellow

Personality: Strong, Ambitious, Kind and Witty

Background: Family's gone, were murdered due to their irregular immunity to Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Winter killed her family's murderers for revenge. She floats around, hasn't found a true home since her family died.

Power: Very skilled in sword fighting. Has an immunity to Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.

*No rude comments or plagiarism*

♥♥ Books4_Ever