Chapter 3 - Insults and Death Matches

A/N - A big thank you to all those who have been voting and commenting, you are a huge encouragement and I love all of you!

Winter's P.O.V

The morning sun shone on my face and the smell of grass and lavender filled my senses. A light spray of water on my face and I opened my eyes to see that I had fallen asleep by the waterfall at the creek. I got up and I took an early morning bath in the refreshing water.

A distant yell was carried by the wind so I got out of the water and I dressed. Entering the camp I saw everyone was packing up and moving into the forest. Orochimaru's tent was no more.

"Winter were moving. You're late." Sasuke's monotoned voice reached me. He didn't even look at me, he just said it as he walked by.

"Shut up!" I yelled and ran up behind him with the intent to punch him in the arm hard enough for it to bruise, but before I could he turned around and caught my arm. As he released my arm and leaped through the trees,  I ran into the forest following everyone, silently cursing his name.

A few hours later we arrived at a place that went underground through a hatch on the floor. One by one, everyone dropped into the ground. As I dropped I was overwhelmed with a musty, unclean smell. It made my eyes water.

Sasuke called me and I made my way to him and we walked through a series of twists and turns.

"I hate you, you know that right?" He glared at me like he couldn't even bare to be in my presence.

I snickered, "I hate you more." He rolled his eyes and he led me to a door. Inside was a small room with a desk and a bed. I tapped the bed and dust rose, I could have sworn I saw a massive spider crawl underneath it.

"The room isn't to your liking milady?" Sasuke mocked me as he turned and gestured to the small room.

"Nope," I replied honestly. He seemed kind of taken aback by the way I bluntly answered, but then he recovered and exited the room.

"Freak," I whispered under my breath.

"Brat!" He called from outside my door. How had he heard me?

I threw my head out the door and yelled, "Loser!" And I hoped I had wounded his ego.

"Retard!" He shouted. Sasuke had turned around so he was facing me again.

"Cocky!" I replied.

"Idiot!" He answered, taking a step closer to me.

I took a step closer. "Egotistical, stupid, ugly coward, with no heart and bad hair!"

He seemed like he had to calm his breathing down before he answered. "You did not just insult my hair. Again."

"Bite me." I smiled and slammed my door in his face.

I think that went rather well.

Sasuke's P.O.V

I kept replaying the entire thing in my head as I reached up and felt the back of my hair. It had always stuck up, that was the style. I gritted my teeth when I thought of her, I wanted to crush her puny little neck. Sadly, I couldn't because Orochimaru wants her.

There was something different about her, she had unique eyes. They were a blue and green mixture with a yellow ring around her pupils, I wondered if she had any visual prowess but from earlier yesterday I figured out that she didn't. Shame. 

I thought back to when we fought at dinner last night. She had guts. I cannot think of any other girl who would fight me. Perhaps she is just stupid.