‼️ 13 ‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

??? : Why so hurry...... babyboy ??

Saying this that person looked up and here Taehyung's soul left his body when he saw her.

Plastering a evil smirk on her face she leaned towards him and on the other side he was gulping down his saliva....he stood up and ran towards the exit door but her bodyguard had already locked the door. He started Banging the door but nothing happens.

Here she was coming towards him with her dangerous aura scaring him more. He moved back but before that he understand something she pushed him on the nearer couch.

She started removing her jacket....then shirt and Then-----

Taehyung : What are you doing ???

Yn : Getting ready for swimming....

Taehyung : But there's no swimming pool....

Yn : Why I said that.....

She whispered to herself while regretting that why she said that....

Yn : Are you ready babyboy ??

Taehyung : Where are we going ??

Yn : In heaven....

Taehyung : Please....I don't want to die now.... Don't kill me please.....

You stopped and went to him....bend on his level and traced your finger on his jawline and then.....

Taehyung : ahh....

You were digging your nails on his skin making blood come out. He was silently crying cuz of pain and was begging to stop but you digged more while gritting your teeth. He didn't beared it and jerked your hand.

You smirk and looked at him....his eyes were teary and his nose was red too.

Taehyung : I'm S-Sorry.....B-but i-it w-was hurting....

Yn : hurting ??

You scoffed and cracked your neck bones then suddenly looked at him with your piercing gaze....

Yn : Now I'll show you that...... what's hurt ??

He was looking at you confusingly....

Yn : GUARDSSSS

Men came in  and surrounded taehyung...

Taehyung  : What a-are y-you g-going t-to d-do ??  Lea----

Yn : At 0987 mansion....Out now....

Taehyung was confused as hell meanwhile guards nodded like they understand what she said and then they left. She Smirked and went towards the table where drinks were putted. She filled two glass full of soju and came to taehyung.

Taehyung was waiting for her to do something and she did. She throwed the whole glass of soju on his face making him close his eyes tightly.

He opened his eyes when he felt something on his cheek.....he opened it and saw.....You were licking his cheek.  

Taehyung ( in mind ) : eww.... don't say anything taehyung..... she's not in his sense now maybe she'd exchanged her soul with any dog. Yahh.....stop and bear her licking.... I feel like vomiting.....God...where are you ???

Few seconds later she finally stood a little far from him while licking her own lips. He was still disgusting at her.

she forwarded the another glass of soju infront of him and....

Yn : Throw this on me....

Taehyung : What ???

Yn : Yeah.....Throw it on my face....

Taehyung : Why are you wasting it ??

Yn : if you don't want to get waste by my bullets then throw this on me....

He gulped when he saw her pulling out gun. He forwarded his shaking hands towards the glass and took it. The glass was also shaking and few drops were dripping on floor.

He was looking at her and there she was waiting for him to throw.

Taehyung : Can I pour it instead of throwing ??

She raised her one of the eyebrow and said...

Yn : Yeah....

He stepped two steps towards her and slowly poured the soju on her face meanwhile she was enjoying it. He was looking at her while thinking about the problem which was on his way.

After pouring whole soju on her face she opened her eyes and licked her lips then Said to him.....

Yn : Now LICK IT !!!

Continue..... (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)