2

Arabella's PoV:

On the drive to school I couldn't help but fidget. All of a sudden I was so nervous. I don't know what for but I was.

Getting out of the car seemed impossible as I looked towards the unfamiliar building towering over me. It was stupendous and intimidating, way bigger than my old school. The way Erin described it made it sound tiny.

I waited for Erin to walk out of the car before going inside. She wrapped her arm around me and gave me a warm smile, instantly taking away all my nerves. We were early of course as Erin wanted to watch her crush play football before school.

His name was dean and he was 18. He's tall, brunette and has a very athletic figure since he plays almost every sport there is.

She just stood there and watched him. I have to admit he is very handsome. Erin's still out of his league but she has never built the courage to go and talk to him. This is my first time actually seeing him and I think he likes her back. Whenever she looks away I see him looking. If only she would just talk to him.

I might have to set them up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go and find my locker, putting my stuff away. There's still ten minutes before the first class so we decide to go to the toilets to fix our makeup. I've never really been good at makeup as my mother wasn't around when it became important. So Erin took upon the responsibility.

As we go to turn the corner I look at Erin and laugh not noticing the person walking towards me.

We clash into each other as she falls to the floor dropping all of her books and papers. I look down at her and recognise her—I'm not sure where from but she's familiar.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I had no idea anyone was coming round the corner" I bend down and pick up her papers as she gets up brushing her trousers off. She was wearing a black short sleeved button up and had long black trousers, followed by black heels, which were barely visible under her trousers. I look her up and down admiring her figure as my eyes lock to her breasts.

"Clumsy are we" an attitude clearly present. My eyes snapped back up to meet hers where she has one eyebrow raised. She knew I was looking.

I finish picking up her papers and hand them to her making eye contact.

"Try not to be so stupid next time and look where you're walking" raising her voice and it raises a sense of familiarity. It was the woman from outside the shop. I recognised her from the voice she uses when she's mad and being sarcastic.

In that moment I forget her beauty and remember why I was mad at her in the first place.

"You don't have to be so rude about it!" My exclamation arises colour to spread across my cheeks, regretting it as soon as it comes out. She looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"I'm guessing you're new here as I've never seen you before and because you think it's acceptable to talk to me like that, so I suggest you fix up and stop bumping into your teachers" she says and begins to walk off.

"Whatever" I mumble not loud enough so she can hear but loud enough to have the validation that I stuck up for myself.

"Did you say something?" Quickly snapping her head in my direction raising her right eyebrow and her lip quivers out of anger.