7

Arabella's PoV:

On the drive home I couldn't believe what had just happened. I kissed Mrs fox.

On the one hand I was beyond excited. The sensation of her hands around my waist and her tongue searching my mouth was something I couldn't stop thinking about.

But on the other hand I just KISSED MY TEACHER. What if she hates me now. I mean if anyone finds out it could ruin her career.

But oh my gosh the feel of her hair inbetween her fingers and her thighs pressing against the place I needed her.

I can't believe that just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heading to school, I'm dreading seeing her. It's a Friday so whatever I want to say I have to say it today because I won't be able to contact her all weekend, and that will drive me crazy.

I decided not to tell Erin about the kiss, not because I don't trust her. I trust her with my life. But because I don't feel as if it's my secret to tell.

She was in the kiss to and I don't think she'd like it if I told her.

Taylor messaged me multiple times and we arranged to go out today after detention. I'm going to her house for a couple of hours to work on a project.

At first I didn't really want to go but Erin convinced me. She said I needed to make new friends and she thinks we would look cute together.

I mean sure she's very pretty and funny but she's just not my type and after what happened with Mrs fox I don't think I'll be dating anyone for a while.

I head towards English and Mrs fox is waiting at the door. She's hasn't noticed me yet but she's the first thing I noticed.

Obviously she was insanely beautiful and sexy and she had an amazing body, but that's not why I liked her.

I liked her because although she had a cold outer shell, I could tell she had a kind heart and just needs to be loved, appreciated and from the way she kissed me, she needed to be touched.

The way she handled me and treated me yesterday made me feel something I haven't felt in a while, safe.

Sure I felt safe with Erin but knowing her, she would've sat on the floor and cried with me, and in that moment that's not what I needed.

I needed someone to take charge and tell be that everything would be alright, and that's what she did to me.

I feel as if I can talk to her and open up, I hope I haven't ruined that by kissing her.

what have I done.

As I closed the gap between us I was prepared to say something, but nothing came out.

"Good morning miss palmer" she says slightly smirking at me with her arms crossed.

"Good morning miss" I reply almost coming out as a whisper.

I walk past her saying nothing else and take my seat.

The rest of the class goes by smoothly, I catch her looking a couple times and she catches me but other than that, nothing.