19

Arabella's PoV:

As we walked out I could feel her gaze on me, burning into my side.

"It's not nice to stare Vanessa" I say in a playful tone.

She doesn't reply and just chuckled switching her eyes out of the steamed car window. Without hesitation I reached my hand over to her thigh causing her to visibly lose breath.

Her eyelashes rose and she looked at me again with a warning expression. My hand moved higher, going under the slit in the fabric.

"You look so fucking hot in that dress" I whispered in her ears. Her breath hitched and her look was one full of lust. If I went any higher I swear she would've pounced at me.

I removed my hand, wanting to be a tease and removed my eyes from hers, moving to the other side of the car. She released a breath, as if she could finally breathe again.

I could still feel her stare burning into me but other than that the rest of the ride was silent.

The whole wait had been long, it wasn't just her that wanted this, it was me. Ever since the bathroom or the classroom I have aches to hear her noises, her sounds and I don't think I could've waited any longer and I know she couldn't either.

From what I've heard she hasn't had an orgasm in months and that's what made the wait so good yet so painful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The receptionist of the hotel had stopped us a couple times, explaining some of the rules, I just nodded not paying attention. Instead I was looking at Vanessa, the way she fidgeted beneath me whenever I caressed her back or traced my finger along her arms on purpose.

The walk to the elevator seemed endless, the horribly patterned carpet seemed to stretch continuously until we reached it.

The ding made me jump a little but it didn't take us a second to jump in. There were only five floors to wait however that seemed like too much.

Just as the elevator door shut I felt my back slam against the wall and a pair of lips attached to me. I felt a sharp pain in my back which was soon overtaken by pleasure as I felt her tongue slip into my mouth without permission, but by now she didn't need permission for anything, there wasn't a thing I wouldn't let her do to me.

As I got lost in the kiss and her dominance a light moan escaped her mouth making me realise what this whole night was about—her.

I quickly switched our positions and pushed her lightly against the wall, rewarding myself with a soft whimper from her mouth—I could hear those noises over and over.

My tongue begged for an entrance and she quickly accepted with another moan. I quickly detached from her lips causing a disappointed groan to fill the air.

Before she could complain I moved my lips down to her jaw, trailing hot kisses down to her neck. Her head moved back making her neck easily accessible. I sucked on her pulse point causing a moan to arise from her throat and her hand to get trapped in my hair—making it messy.

"Oh fuck" she whispered as I moved my hands to her breasts, massaging the fullness of them over the fabric.

My dominant hand moved down her stomach to the slit of her dress, slipping underneath.