16

Arabella's PoV:

After school had finished I thought I'd pay Vanessa a little visit. I'm a little scared as I don't know how she's going to react. I left class before I had chance to talk to her and I haven't seen her since.

The door was already open and I heard voices get louder as I got closer.

Giggles—laughs filled the air as I made my way to the entrance. I peered inside eager to see what was making her laugh like that.

It was him—the same teacher that was talking to her the other day and this time he was too close.

She was sitting on her chair, angled towards me and he was sitting on top of her desk with his hand on her shoulder as they both laughed.

Anger built up inside of me and I didn't know whether I should walk in and shout, cry or leave them—before I had time to decide my thoughts were interrupted by a voice.

"Oh hello, miss palmer is it?" He asked still giggling from there conversation.

"Yes, sorry if I interrupted something" my reply didn't sound very sincere but only she could tell, shooting a sharp look in my direction.

"No don't worry I was just about to leave" he replied before turning to the now standing Mrs fox.

Shocked by her new position he jumped a bit before looking her up and down. This made me angrier—his eyes lingered over her breasts and examined every part of her body. Once he looked back up, she smirked, knowing I was watching him check her out.

To mine and his surprise she pulled him into a hug. As he was still sitting and she was now in a position where she was taller than him, his face gently pressed against her chest and his arms wrapped around a bit lowers than I like.

I could feel the anger brew up and my face was definitely bright red. Without me even knowing my fingernails began to dig into the side of my leg and as the hug broke, the man let out a little cough trying to stay steady as he stood—clearly flustered.

Without saying another thing he walked past me with a large smile on his face and walked down the corridor with a newly found confidence.

She returned to her seat and the familiar cold hearted look appeared on her face now that we were alone.

Without thinking I slammed the door, causing her to jump a little but she continued with her work.

"What can I do for you miss palmer?" Her sarcastic tone and lack of acknowledgement pushed me over the edge.

"What the fuck Vanessa" my voice slightly raised.

She replied to my comment only with a look of anger.

"You can't come in here and yell at me after using me"  her accusation caused my face to relax and my anger to be replaced with guilt—is that really what she thought?

"What?" I asked, concerned. She looked upset, vulnerable, not like I've seen her before.

"You feel like I used you?" I could see she was getting angry.