10

Arabella's PoV:

I can't believe what just happened. I just got fucked by Mrs fox multiple times might I add.

Her smooth body against mine was the only thought that mattered, how I became a trembling mess underneath her—I'm getting turned on just thinking about it.

She could tell that I was desperate just from the way I reacted at the slightest touch. But even though we both wanted it, I could tell that it meant something deeper.

After we had finished she made sure i was okay and comfortable with everything that happened. Obviously it was morally wrong but she wanted to make sure i wasn't uncomfortable with the way she was with my body. Of course she asked throughout the acts but everything feels different in the heat. So she wanted to ask me again when we had finished.

She started to tell me that her and her husband hadn't sexually connected in years and he just used her as a stress relief. She proceeded to talk about his affairs and of course I was shocked.

Who would even dare think about cheating on that beautiful, powerful woman. What was going through his mind?

Throughout the whole evening of intense orgasms and animalistic screams, I realised that they only came from me.

She was just as desperate and I could tell she needed to be touched, needed to cum. I knew that from the way she moaned repeatedly whilst her fingers were buried deep inside of me or when she was sucking my clit and my grip tightened on her hair.

I tried many times to touch her, make her feel good, take care of her. But she didn't want it and I respect that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again I decided to lie to Erin and tell her that I went to the library after school. She believed me without a doubt and proceeded to call me a nerd for the next twenty minutes.

I wish I could tell her these things, but if it got out it would not only destroy my education but it would probably destroy Mrs fox whole life and I care about her to much to let that happen.

I walk towards her class room, as I have English first, and a sudden nerve starts to kick in.

What if she regrets it? What if she hates me now? I don't think I could face seeing her again knowing that she can't stand me.

All of these thoughts leave when I see her. She was standing in the doorway, facing the opposite direction shouting at some students as the pretend to ignore her.

I chuckle to myself a little and my eyes linger all over her body. She was wearing a tank top covered by a blazer and a pair of long trousers with her usual heels.

As I'm staring she turns around cathing me in the act, causing her to cross her arms and furrow her eyebrows.

"You caught me" I say quietly putting my hands up winking at her.

"I always catch you" she says with a smirk as I walk past her taking my seat.

I get out my pencil case and homework and realise just how empty the class is. There are only three people talking amongst themselves in the back of the class.