22

Vanessa's PoV:

Opening up to Bella last night was one of the hardest things I've had to do—yet when I was with her it seemed so easy. I've never told anyone about it and with her i wanted to. I didn't feel obliged or forced; I felt loved.

The weekend was more than I could've ask for, I told her my emotions and my feelings, she's now my girlfriend and everything felt so normal.

But it wasn't, that weekend was now over and all she could be was my student. I hated that idea. The fact i had to sit in the same room as her for an hour a day and pretend there was nothing between us, but I had to. It not only protected my job but it more importantly kept her education and lifestyle.

She had been through a lot which she had informed me of after we said I love you. Her life was finally normal, finally stable and I would never forgive myself if I hurt her in any way.

The day had been long and all I wanted to do was go home. But there was one more lesson. English with Bella.

I hadn't seen her all day, I tried my best to stay away and maintain our secrets but it was so hard—I hadn't even messaged her.

As the class started to fill up, I looked around for the beautiful blonde I adored so much but she didn't show. I thought she might be late, dawdling with Erin but neither showed.

As the lesson came closer to an end I pulled out my phone whilst the students were doing independent work and began to message Bella.

Me
Her, where are you? I'm worried

Bella
Wasn't feeling the best, but I'm okay now, can I come to yours later?

I thought for a second, maybe she didn't come in because she didn't want to see me, maybe she was avoiding me—but then why would she want to see me?

Me
Yes of course, six okay darling?

Bella
Yes, see you then

I doubt that she is actually ill, however, she has been through a lot and I'm sure she needed some time to herself. The thing I'm so scared about is that I wouldn't be able to give her what she needed. But I'm going to try my best to provide her with whatever she needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arabella's PoV:

After Vanessa had arrived we sat in silence for a while, I could tell she wanted to ask question, wanted to know things I wasn't ready to tell. I had told her the majority of my childhood, the main events. But to her there are still things that don't add up.

I appreciated her so much for telling me about her past, I could tell it was a big deal, something she hadn't told before. When she started talking she couldn't stop and I could tell it relieved her talking about something she had repressed for so long.

"Darling are you okay?" Vanessa spoke.

"Yes I'm okay, I just needed some time so I took the day off" I admitted.

"I understand, just don't scare me like that again" her hand lightly pushed my shoulder laughing as she did.

I had missed her touch, missed the feel of her. The last two days were filled with emotions and sadness, I needed something to take the pain away.