2. Phase two 🔞

Nathan was so confused but then Maison gave him a video it showed that Maison is taking him in his arms to the hotel room when 5 men appear and started asking for money.

Maison tried to scare them away they took out a knife. Nathan suddenly jumped on them to fight them and got cut from the sharp knife they had.

Blood started pouring out and Maison got scared and took him to the nearby hospital.

Nathan understood the whole story.

"But what will I say to Noris he will be so mad at me" Nathan said with tears in his eyes.

"Please don't tell him he will kill me if he finds out I couldn't protect you" Maison begged.

"But he will come next week to see me" Nathan said.

"I will give you it will heal you in a week he won't even notice" Maison said Nathan didn't understand but agreed to lie to his boyfriend.

(Actually Maison hired some boys to put up this act so no one will be suspicious about the secret Surgery he performed on Nathan for his experience to be tested on real human being)

Nathan talked to Norise when they returned to the bullet towers he called and talked to Norise like nothing happened.

One day before Norise Return.

Nathan is getting checked up on his wounds.

"See it's almost healed just a scratch is left" maison smiled at Nathan.

"Thank you Doctor Maison you're the best" Nathan said.

Maison smiled with a hint of evilness.

"I really am" Maison said.

"So I am sure you two are gonna have great sex" Maison said.

Nathan blushed.

"I don't know, maybe" Nathan said.

"Don't be shy I should advice do it without condom it's more fun and pleasure" Maison said.

"Yea my boyfriend rairly buy Condoms he loves feeling me" Nathan said.

"I am sure he does" Maison said handed over some pills to Nathan who took them without thinking twice.

"When can I start gym again" Nathan asked as maison forbidden him to use gym.

"Avoide it for a month more" Maison said as it was important for his experiment. But told Nathan it was important for his healing.

Next Day.

Nathan meet Norise.

Norise pulled Nathan into the room started unbuttoning his cloths.

"Ahh I miss your body so much" Norise said full of lust.

"Ahh I miss you too love" Nathan said.

Both started kissing passionately.

Norise pushed Nathan to the bed.

"I will punish you tonight Baby" Norise said.

"Ahh baby do it" Nathan said.

Nathan took out something from his bag.

He took hand clufs and put it on his boyfriend keeping his hands on top.

"Norise please don't ahhh it hurts" Nathan complainted.

"Don't baby, I'll make you feel so good you'll forget pain" Norise said kissing his boyfriends body. He kissed every inch of Nathan's body his.

Wait

"What's that scratch baby" Norise asked.

"Baby I got hurt while working at construction sight" Nathan said but his heart beat was speeding up.

"Okay baby" Norise didn't put mind to it and started kissing Nathan again.

Both men were naked in no time.

Norise went down kissing his Abs playing with his navel.

Nathan morn in pleasure.

Norise was too good at using his tongue.

Poking it with finger and sucking it hard.

"Ahh fuck" Nathan couldn't control his voice.

"I think I should use more toys with you" Norise said with evil smile.

He went to grab a egg vibrator it was new that Norise brought just last week from Japan.

Norise put a lube on it and pushed it forcefully inside Nathan. Who yelled as it was painfull but made Norise feel pleasure.

"Your just an bastard" Nathan cursed still in pain.

"This bastard waited for two months for you while you seduced me in video calles showing of your body this is your punishment baby" Norise said.

In no time.

"I beg you stop playing with my navel and come inside me please" Nathan yelled in pleasure.

But Norise ignored stated to bite his nipples instead.

"Baby I want you to pierse these nipples" Norise said.

"No way it will hurt a lot and your such a bad boy you will suck it like a baby everyday" Nathan said.

Norise looked at pri cum leaking from Nathan's rode.

Norise went to take his juces in his mouth licking it like a cream his head all glands.

"Yes just like that.......... Norise" Nathan morn in pleasure getting.

Norise stood up and pulled the wire out as he couldn't tolerate it any more.

Nathan shivered in pleasure.

He took out vibrator and put lube on his hot huge wide rode and stuffed it inside Nathan's soft warm channel.

In no time

Both men morn in pleasure having hard rough sex after almost two months.

Norise realised himself inside his boyfriend.

Then he inserted the vibrator while putting his in Nathan's mouth to clear it.

Nathan was trained well so he did what made his boyfriend feel good.

They did 4 rounds before falling asleep in last round.

Norise forgot to clean Nathan's body because both exhausted.

After spending five days together.

Nathan returned to Thailand with his boyfriend to work under Keith.

After two weeks.

Norise was travelling back and forth with Roman.

Nathan managed Keith work with Astro.

One day while having breakfast with Keith.

Caugh caugh' caugh

Nathan ran to washroom to puke all he ate.

Keith looked at Nathan.

"Is he okay Astro" Keith asked.

"He was fine but last night he complained of feeling naustraligia, it's kinda strange he doesn't work out lately but his legs are strangely swelled I noticed yesterday while we followed you to Nan's house" Astro said.

"Just take him to doctor" Keith said.

"Yea I'll accompany him today" Astro said.

"You know what I am also free today right, I'll take him to so I can brag in front of Norise I am such a good Boss taking care of my subordinates" Keith said in a scarstic tone.

*To be continued*