15. Twins

Nathan tried to get away but one guys cluched leg into his leg making him disbalance.

Nathan tried to move out but ended up falling as his leg was cluched.

Nathan was about to fall.

When a tall figure grabbed him.

Noris made Nathan stand up he held his hand and made him sit inside the glass room where there was space for other customers to sit down.

"Hey where your taking him hi is coming with us (guys said while giggling and laughing)"

Noris cane out and punched the one guy on his face untill he tasted blood. He kicked the other guy on his stomach untill he fell in one of the empty tables. Other guy try to punch Noris but he escaped it and hit his face.

In no time

The whole restaurant room was destroyed and so were the guys lying on the floor.

"If anything would have happened to my wife and child I would have burried you alive in the grounds of this island" Noris Said in threatening tone.

"What happed to my restaurant" the manager said after watching all the mess Noris created.

"Don't worry I'll come back and pay for this later" Noris said.

Then he walked over and asked Case.

"Case please take care of this, and where will I find a gynecologist here" Noris asked as if it was normal for him.

Case eyes were still wide Enough.

"Ahh ahh why do you need a gyno" Case asked in but broked confused tone.

"Nathan oh I mean Tan is pregnant with my child I need to get him checked" Noris said which made Case more shocked.

"What?" Case asked.

"Can you tell me hospital or clinic name now we can discuss this later" Noris said.

Case didn't understand that how can he be so normal after doing such a mess up beating there guys to death destroying the whole room and asking him for clinic details like he was offered a cigarette.

"Universal Hospital, it's around south corner of the city. You can take Tan there for checkup" Case said.

"Thankyou Buddy" Noris said.

He walked over to Nathan who was waiting for him.

"What did you do why do you have to beat them us so badly, and you could have done it on beach why did you do it in the restaurant here" Nathan panicked.

"Baby are you alright" Noris asked with concern.

"I feel a little jerk around my ribs" Nathan said.

"Let's go to a doctor first" Noris said. Nathan nodded.

While they sat in the taxi Nathan seem worried.

"Noris the manager will fire me, then what we will do" Nathan asked.

"He won't fire you and do you really want to do this job I am here let's fine something you love. Let's do that, you don't need to earn we have enough money. I have invested my money in Roman business and I get profits through it. So we can live on that too" Noris Said Nathan couldn't reply because he was confused.

They reached the Hospital. Took an appointment and went to see the doctor.

Knock Knock

"Come in" Doctor said.

Nathan and Noris entred and sat in frount seats.

"Doctor my boyfriend is Pregnant, these are his previous reports" Noris said keep it in frount of the doctor. Before she could question more.

"Sir your two months pregnant Right" Female Doctor asked.

Nathan nodded he was feeling ashamed of the women.

Please come with me. She took them to the bed.

"This will fell a little cold" she said as pulled Nathan t-shirt up and applied a gel.

Then she moved the device around his flat abdominal.

Noris held Nathan hands as he was nervous too.

The both saw the baby on screen.

"Is everything alright doctor" Noris asked when the lady looked tensed.

"I believe there are two children inside" she said.

This made both men eyes widen with shock.

"I am carring two baby I mean there are twinse" Nathan asked.

"I believe yes just see it on screen, two tiney figures" she saw.

Noris was also stressed now.

Both came back to the table.

"So I am so sorry but I have heard this first time I mean male pregnancy" lady said in sweet understanding tone.

"Doctor he unintentionally became a part of a crazy scientist experiment, but is everything alright.... right" Noris asked.

"Yes everything is fine. It's normal" lady replied.

"Doctor I feel a bit jerk in my ribs" Nathan said.

"Yea here right" she touched his ribs.

"Yes..... ahh" Nathan was in pain.

"What happned" lady questioned.

"I was about to fell down when Norus caught me" Nathan replied.

"I will write some ointment apply that abd rest gir 2-3 days it's all going to be fine" Doctor said.

"So Sir Your the father right" doctor asked.

Noris nodded.

"So I really need to warn you that you need to be very careful now. Firstly he is pregnant on top of it with two kids. I believe he is to thin to carry two children you need to take care. And Sir you should eat more or else it might be a problem in future. I will give you this diet chat please follow it and be very carefull. We can't risk anything at any point" she said in a serious tone.

"As a husband you need to full fill his needs. Don't let him work feed him more than 4 time. Take care if his cravings. And help and support him we need him to be mentally strong and healthy" Doctor said.

"Okay doctor" norus replied.

"Come for check up in two weeks" lady replied he wrote some vitamin supplements and gave Nathan a diet chart.

Nathan look at the chart.

'Do I really have to eat that much without workout' Nathan thought with ugly look.

Noris and Nathan came out with Noris still was holding Nathan hand he was shaking in Nervousness.

*to be continued*