19. The Risk

4 Months Later

I am too comfortable actually. My dear boyfriend is feeding me my favourite rice and I am watching tv.

No doubt this life is too comfortable the only problem is my mood
swings

Heartburn
Swollen ankles
Feeling unsteady on your feet
Itchy skin around your tummy, breasts, buttocks, and thighs
Backache
Increased appetite
Nasal problems
Dizziness
Insomnia
Varicose veins
Leg cramps

Other than that everything seems alright.

"Noris I can't eat more I am tired" I complained.

"Okay baby, should I keep this aside for you to eat after 20 min or should I keep it inside the fridge" Noris asked.

"No I want to drink banana milk before sleeping" Nathan said.

"Okay" Noris got up and went to the kitchen.

Then he came back to sit beside me.

"Baby grosseries are out I think we should go and buy them tomorrow" Noris said I staired at him.

"I mean I should go and buy them" Noris corrected himself.

"Good, don't even think about taking me anywhere, these cubs of your have fight inside me all the time, I can't carry them to places now" Nathan complained.

"After all they are children's of tiger like me" Noris said proudly.

"Then go carry them your self" Nathan said.

"My crazy wife" Noris said kissing Nathan's cheeks.

"Baby would you like to go to beach early in the morning" Noris asked.

"Early morning no way it's too difficult to wake up I'll rather go in the evening" Nathan replied.

"Okay then I'll get groceries after I drop you home tomorrow evening" Noris said.

"Noris take me to bed na" Nathan said.

Noris agreed to carry Nathan in bridle style with 6 months old baby tummy that was quit huge as he was having twins.

Next day went usual Nathan ate and slept all day.

In the evening.

Noris and Nathan held hands and Noris took Nathan to the beach to see the sun set as the location where they lived was beautiful.

Nathan and Noris had watermelon juce while Noris feed Nathan few salted dry fruits.

They talked watched sun set and kissed.

Then they headed to there house.

"Noris let's do it" Nathan said as he was feeling a bit horny.

Noris put Nathan on couch and both started kissing wildly. Both tongue interlocking each other.

Noris moved his hands around Nathan brest which were a bit sollowen now.

There lips separated.

Noris went down to kiss Nathan neck biting it gently.

"Ahh yeah ahh touch me baby" Nathan morn in pleasure.

Noris undress Nathan and started touching him every where his brest his tummy feeling babies moving.

Noris bent down to Nathan breast to bite it gently he felt something wet so he took in his mouth swallowing it all he got.

"Ahh ahh don't please they are sensitive ahh ahh ahh Noris" Nathan morn in pleasure.

This story went all night long.

Noris was very gentle with Nathan as he was pregnant but he still satisfied his boyfriend to the fullest.

That night Noris was suppose to go to buy grocery but couldn't.

Next morning

Noris wake up early before Nathan so that he could buy groceries. And come back to prepare breakfast for Nathan.

Noris got out he started walking but then he remember he forgot his phone so he went to get it if Nathan needs something.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhh" Nathan yelled in pain.

Noris opened the door.

He heard Nathan screaming so he went inside.

"Nathan Nathan what's wrong" Noris asked.

"My tummy ahh it's paining ahh ahh" Nathan said said tears streaming down his eyes.

Noris picked up Nathan call a cab as soon as he could and Nathan was taken to the hospital.

Noris carried Nathan who was huge as a bear in his arms to the hospital.

The lady doctor was called as soon as possible, she entred.

"Hey what's wrong" she said.

"Doctor Nathan is has been in pain a lot since morning" Noris Said.

Doctor checked up Nathan in the private room.

Then she got out.

"Sir it's.... I don't understand the reason of pain exactly. Pregnant mother never experience it but I don't understand why Nathan is having them I gave him injection so right now he is unconscious but I will advice you to take him to the city and he should be treated by the doctor who did surgery on him before" lady said.

"Is babies and Nathan fine now" Noris askes.

"For now yes but if the pain continues we might lose all of them all once" she said.

"Okay okay doctor" Noris replied.

He tool his phone and call Astro

"Hello Astro"

"Hey, what's up?" Astro replied.

"I need to contact pilot right now and shift Nathan to Rome"  Norise said.

"Hey is everything all right" Astro asked in worried tone.

"Nathan is not well, I need to see Maison" Noris said.

"Maison is in Bangkok right now under Keith's control" Astro said.

"Then I'll shift Nathan to Bangkok because no one can treat him except Maison at this point" Noris said.

"Okay I'll contact piolet and talk to Keith for you" astro replied.

Noris informed the lady doctor that she need to come with then to take Nathan to Bangkok, she agreed. Noris then went back the house to pack Nathan and his cloths and belonging to go to Thailand.

The piolet was called and Nathan Noris and few hospital employee were taken into private plane and the plan few towards Bangkok.

"Doctor when will Nathan wake up" Noris asked.

"I have given him a strong dose he will wake up untill we reach Bangkok, let's hope that's everything would be alright" lady Doctor replied, she has been taking care of Nathan since they went to doctor the first time.

'I really wanna kick Maison right now but I need to calm down because he is the only one why can treat Maison right now' Noris thought.

*to be continued*