10. Please atleast let me stay

After Nathan was done with the duty he straight to his room.

He didn't find Noris so he didn't gave a thought to it he just got into bed.

After some time

He was pulled into hug.

"Let me go" Nathan said.

Noris thought Nathan was asleep but he agreed to let him go.

"Talk to me Noris" Nathan sat down.

"What do you want to talk about" Noris said still relax he was on the bed.

"Sit........ Don't be like this..... Get up and talk to be I am serious" Nathan said he was irritated.

Noris agreed to sit down.

"Say what do you want" Noris said.

"Why are you here tell me straight what's in your mind" Nathan asked.

"What do you think, I am here to take you home" Noris said.

"What makes you believe I'll come with you" Nathan asked.

"Baby let's go na this is good vacation spot but don't you want to go back" Noris asked.

"Noris I don't want to get my heart broken any more you did not do it unintentionally but you ignore me to much due to your work so if you are going to do that again don't get back with me. Let me live here I am happy here. Small job min payment this place is good to raise a child. So you go back" Nathan said.

"Baby, I am sorry I know I am a workaholic person but that doesn't mean that I don't want you in my life. I love you Nathan I want to raise this child with you I want a family and I have money enough to raise this family of ours" Noris said.

"I don't want to go back or do this assistant bodyguard job anymore I want a piecefull life. I want to raise my kid here" Nathan said.

"And I don't want you in my life I can't struggle with you day and night while you follow Roman like a puppy" Nathan said.

He grabbed Noris arms and through him out of the room and closed the door.

"Baby..... Nathan open the door..... listen to me once" Noris tried but he realised Nathan must have been to bed asleep alredy.

Noris walked to the beach.

Ring Ring

He saw Roman called.

"Yes, sir" Noris said.

"Relax Noris I didn't call you for work I called you to ask did you find Nathan" Roman asked.

"I dont know Sir, I just don't know how to convince him to come back he said he didn't want to be bodyguard any more he said he want to stay here in this small island. We are still not together yet" Norise share his thoughts.

"Why are you in so much hurry to come back Noris" Roman asked.

"Because........" Noris himself had no answer.

"Noris stay there with him. Your first priority is to convenience Nathan that your a good husband who can take care of his pregnant wife" Roman said.

"Then if he still let you stay around then give him space him freedom don't come back if he doesn't want you to who is more important me or Nathan...... think and answer or I'll shoot you" Roman said.

"Okay Boss" Noris said. Then Roman hung up the phone.

Noris first went to the restaurant where Nathan work.

He convinced the manager to give him a job same as Tan/Nathan have to make sure he works in the same time slot.

Manager was a little curious but Noris personality no one can deny him he is quite a scary man after all so manager agreed.

At night

Noris walked over when he saw on a mat Olivia and Nathan was sitting there talking with food and drinks.

"Hello Pretty people" Noris said.

"Hi there gorgeous man, please sit join us" Olivia said.

She looked at Nathan.

"You don't mind right" Olivia asked.

Nathan had a discussed face on.

"You two know each other" Olivia asked.

"Yes actually we use to be coworkers" Noris said as he sat down on the mat.

"Ohh" Olivia said.

"How do you guys know each other" Nathan/Tan asked.

"We slept together once" Noris said smiling at Olivia.

"Yes other than that I know nothing about this guy" Olivia said.

"Tan do you need more juce" Olivia asked.

"No than I am almost done here" Tan/Nathan said.

"Sit na let's get to know each other a bit" Noris said.

Nathan helt juces glass drank it all in one go.

"No than I have early shift tomorrow you two enjoy" Nathan said he got up and went inside.

Noris sat down patiently and talk to Olivia asking questions about Nathan.

After than Noris joint Nathan in the bedroom where he found Nathan was just coming out from bathroom.

Noris check Nathan body.

He looked extremely sexy.

"Stop looking and get out why are you in my room again" Nathan said.

Noris gets closer to Nathan.

He bends down on his knees.

Touches the scratch on his abdomenal.

"Nathan tell me how did you get pregnant, what did that bastard do to you" Noris asked in serious voice.

"Let me get dressed first" Nathan said Noris agreed. He was so mad at Maison who did all this.

Nathan got dressed. He sat beside Noris.

"Remember that night when I told you I was going on a night out and no boyfriends allowed that night Maison took me to a bar he made me drink orange juice, then next think I know I am in a hotel room with stitches in my abdominal next morning. When I asked him he showed me a clip that few bullies tried to rob while I was drunk and they hit us with a knife that cut me in my abdominal. Then Maison kept on giving me medicines by telling me I will heal quickly and you won't find out. I ate them I didn't have any idea about surgery or it will end up making me pregnant" Nathan narrated what happened.

"That bastard asshole how can he do a secret Surgery in my boyfriend without informing or asking permission" Noris said he was angry.

"Where is he" Nathan asked curiously.

"He is missing and Someone informed us that he might have hacked into the system of lab" Noris said.

"That's huge" Nathan was shocked to hear that.

"Yes, but you don't worry, I'll take care of you and the baby inside you" Noris said as he move down to move his hands on Nathan's tummy.

Making his wife blush with excitement.

*To be continued*