17. A Sudden Visit

Olivia moves over to the kitchen where she sees Noris making some preparations for the night.

"Isn't the food too much for just the three of us" Olivia said.

"Actually there are guests coming over" Noris said.

"Ohh who are they" Olivia asked.

Flash back

"You don't take me anywhere" Keith said sitting upset on the bed.

"Keith I know I have been busy lately but baby please understand" Roman said.

"I don't" Keith said he just attended not so good meeting being an Mafia leader of another Party.

"What's wrong Keith why are you in a bad mood" Roman asked.

"Nothing" Keith replied

"Should I ask Astro" Roman said.

"Go marry Astro then don't come to me" Keith said he was still mad.

Keith walked away to the pool took of his cloths and jumped into the water in just boxers.

Roman called Astro he told everything how people manipulate Keith as he is young and new to Handel this business they accuse him for using position of being Roman boyfriend and getting this position and he is no deserving candidate.

Roman walked over in a swimming boxers with a bathgaon on.

Roman brings a drink for Keith.

He walked over as Keith is lieing down in cold water floting on the side where there is only enough of water for his body to be in water.

Roman sit down and strokes Keith wet hairs.

"Baby don't worry. I'll take you wherever you want just trust me. I'll Handel those people who are cause of your stress" Roman said.

"Roman I am sorry it's just that I was just mad" Keith said in soft tone.

Roman helped him to sit down.

He took a drink from Roman's hand and took a sip.

"Where do you want to go Keith I'll take you I'll cancel all my appointment and we will go there" Roman said.

"What about your work" Keith asked.

"I'll Handel it just give me two days on the third day we will leave for vacation I promise" Roman said.

Roman touched Keith chin and moved below to kiss his lips.

Keith allowed to eater his tongue which swiped all sweetness of Keith mouth. Keith himself played with Roman tongue. Both kissed each other passionately.

"Hey your kiss really works like magic wand" Keith said as he smiled.

Both continued to for there excicise fun session.

At night

"Where will we be going" Keith asked.

"Where do you want to go" Roman asked.

"I want to go somewhere peaceful, some where........" Keith thought.

Suddenly

"Let's go to see Nathan Noris" Keith said with wide eyes and height smile.

"Are you sure you want to go there" Roman asked.

"Why not, what are we scared of after all" Keith said.

"Okay let's go see them" Roman agreed.

Roman feel sometimes Keith is just crazy but what else they can do. He is fallen head over heels for this guy.

It's just love 💟.

Flashback ends

Noris is in the kitchen and Olivia and Nathan are sitting in the living room.

Ring Ring

The door bell rang.

Nathan walked over to open the door he thought Noris must have ordered something.

Nathan opened the door with a smile.

But

Suddenly

There were Roman Keith standing there holding hands.

Nathan body trembled his face went pale with fear. He couldn't handle and was about to fall unconscious when Noris grabbed him.

"I didn't think he'll be so shocked" Keith said looked at Noris.

"Olivia take guest inside, Astro take care of everything" Noris said and took Nathan inside carring him to his bedroom.

He slightly stroked Nathan hairs.

After some time

Nathan woke up.

"Noris" he said and hugged his lovers.

"Noris I had a nightmare I saw Keith and Roman in our door steps" Nathan said.

"It was all real baby" Noris said

Nathan pushed Noris.

"What you told them I was here, what am I gonna do they are here to take me back...... Roman is gonna punish me again I am going to lose my voice they are gonna make my kids rats of there lab and test them" Nathan started caring.

"Nathan Nathan they are just here to see you, nothing else..... Listen to me they are not mad at you Maison who is already in prison he is playing for his mistake. Baby it was not your mistake and they are not blaming you at all" Noris said in serious tone.

"They won't punish me because I got pregnant" Nathan asked.

"No actually Keith wanted to apologise for making fun of you and Roman thinks it's his fault that you got pregnant because he rejected Maison's proposal" Noris told Nathan.

"So why are they here" Nathan asked he still had tears.

"Because they are just here for a vacation and came to see how we are doing" Noris replied.

"They won't force me to go with them" Nathan asked.

"No" Noris said.

Nathan hugged Noris again.

"I am so scared" Nathan said.

Noris looked at Nathan's face and he wiped off his tears

"I am here to protect you and our babies" Noris said.

After some time

Nathan walked out holding Noris hand.

"You better now" Keith asked as he saw Nathan walked out.

Keith and Roman sat down on sofa and other bodyguard are around the house preparing for food and drink as if it was there own house.

"Nathan come sit" Roman said he wasn't cold.

Nathan sat down.

"Are you mad at me for running away Boss" Nathan asked Roman.

"Not at all, actually I understand why you ran away" Roman replied.

Nathan was a bit moved.

"Nathan just relax we are here for celebration" Keith said.

"Celebration" Nathan asked.

"Baby they are here for our house warming party" Noris said.

In the kitchen

Olivea watched a handsome bodyguard without blinking his eyes.

"Astro" Plan called.

"Yes" Astro replied.

'Wow what a glamorous name Astro' Olivia thought.

"Let me help you carry them outside" Olivia said.

Astro nodded and let her carry the tray.

Olivia moved out without blinking he scanned Astro body head to two both backward and forward.

*To be continued*