14. Finally found him

Nathan Noris in there studio apartment having brunch

"Noris I didn't go to a restaurant today for work" Nathan said.

"Don't worry I called the case to tell the manager that you're not well and won't be attending work today" Noris replied.

"That man is crocky and he never allows me to take leave he will cut my payment" Nathan complained.

"He won't cut your payment believe me" Noris said.

"Ohh I forgot you can convince anyone to do anything you're very stubborn" Nathan said.

(Light laugh)

"Why are you laughing" Nathan asked.

"I remember the time when I went to convince or I should say offer her to work with us under Roman" Noris said.

Nathan also laughed remebering there story as he no longer had feeling for Roman.

Both spent all day in bed watching movie.

Next morning

As Nathan woke up Noris had already taken shower.

"Get ready i will come with you today" Noris said.

Nathan nodded he has just woken up.

Nathan got ready and both got ready to go to restaurant.

Nathan said goodbye.

"Who said I am going" Noris said.

"I just joint with you I am staying and working" Noris said.

Nathan thought he was joking so he went inside to put up a uniform of waitresses.

Nathan started his duty.

He went to take order and serve it.

Then he saw Nathan in his restaurant uniform.

He serve it and went straight to him.

"What are you doing" Nathan scolded.

"Doing a job just like you" Noris replied.

"Don't do this, this doesn't suits you were were assistant of a mafia like Roman this is to low for you Noris" Nathan said.

"If you can do it, why can't I. I want to protect you all the time" Noris said.

'I know this guy of mine is really stubborn if I tell him not to do it he won't listen to me so let him do what ever he wants' Nathan said.

Later Noris made friends with chef and made breakfast for Nathan and himself.

They worked together.

Noris didn't let Nathan carry anything heavy.

_______________________________________________________________

Ring ring

Roman phone ring.

"Here your phone" Keith handed him over.

Roman and Keith were watching movie in his bedroom.

"Hello...... What" Roman eyes widen.

"You found Maison" Roman said.

Keith eyes widen.

"They found Maison" Keith said as he jumped in excitement.

"Okay bring him to Russia and give him ingection, don't let him wake up. Hold on to him" Roman ordered. Then he hung up the call.

"So what will we do" Keith asked.

"You found him do what ever you wish like they will bring him to Russia by morning" Roman said.

"Can I be crazy" Keith asked with a smile.

"Just don't kill him we still need him to help in Nathan's delivery" Roman said.

"Okay then I'll be crazy" Keith replied.

Both soon slept. Keith was excited for Maison return.

Next Morning

Keith went to see Maison when he arrived.

In a Dungant it's a dark locker room.

Maison is beaten up badly he is fully in blood but he is unconscious.

"Wake him up" Keith ordered.

They pored cold water on Maison.

Maison shiffred and panic due to coldness of water.

Maison saw Keith in frount of him.

"Finally I met you" Maison said with a smile. Tho he was shivering in ice cold water.

"You bastared how dare you go against Roman and how dare you make Nathan pregnant when you knew it was so dangerous" Keith yelled.

"So finally he is pregnant, should I be happy my experiment finally giving a positive result" Maison said.

"You bastared tell me what information your sending out" Keith asked.

"I didn't hack into the accounts, that AJ is doing that." Maison replied.

"I just did a secret surgery to prove my research" Maison said.

"But why when Roman ordered you to stop this nonsense" Keith Said.

"I worked for a year in this project. And he said no in a second" Maison yelled.

"Shut up, now it's punishment time you crazy doctor. But sadly I have to keep you alive because we still need you to save Nathan and his baby" Keith said.

Then he walked out.

"How many people are there" Keith asked.

"Sir ten" Subordinate replied.

"Punish him beat him up use him for sex do what ever you want just don't let him die. Give him strong dose of aphrodisiac daily for next 7 days. But don't let him die consult doctor once in two days too" Keith said with an evil smile and went out.

(Ashrodisiac it's a drug that makes you body wanna have sex for next 4-5 hours)

Keith wondered How good his punishment was as Roman told hi, for first 30 days he can give Maison punishment according to his crazy thoughts.

_______________________________________________________________

Nathan was serving to people when he saw the bear men from that Night.

He first avoided to go to them but there was no one so Nathan had to go to take there order.

Nathan kept menu card in frount of them. In arrogant way.

"What can I get you" Nathan said turning around his face they looked at Nathan with lusty eyes.

"Can you read this for us?" One of the man said. As Nathan was bot looking at them to get his attention.

Nathan bow down to read.

When one of the boys grabbed his hand.

"Hey let me go" Nathan said.

"Why just give us three night, we are three friends after all" one of the guy said.

"We will pay you a lot" other said touching Nathan waist.

"Hey let me go" Nathan Said he tried to move but they stood up groping him.

"Sleep with us your such a sweet boy let us enjoy you too like your partner that night. Let us enjoy you too"

One of them touched his ass. Other slapped his ass for fun.

Nathan tried to get away but one guys cluched leg into his leg making him disbalance.

Nathan tried to move out but ended up falling as his leg was cluched.

Nathan was about to fall.

*to be continued*