16. The preparation

Nathan look at the chart.

'Do I really have to eat that much without workout' Nathan thought with ugly look.

Noris and Nathan came out with Noris still was holding Nathan hand he was shaking in nervousness.

They went home both were silent all the way.

As they reached home. Nathan went to sit in the sofa to play games on his phone due to too much stress.

Noris sat down on the chair he was thinking deep thoughts.

Noris picked up the chart kept on there to see what Nathan has to eat in next two hours. Tho Noris brought food items but they were still less.

Noris thought he should start from making a list if food items he should buy according to the list recommend.

Noris made the list and saw Nathan fell asleep while playing the game.

He came closer to Nathan put him to bed.

"Nathan I will take care of all of you together" Noris said as he pulled up Nathan shirt to kiss his flat abdominal.

Noris picked up a chit and wrote.

*Going to buy grocery I will be back soon* then he put it up on the head of the bed.

Noris went to grocery and bought all the food items in the list.

While coming out he saw a ring on the shelf of Dimond shop.

It was a gold ring with series of green and blue Dimond chained around the whole ring it was beautiful and decent. It seem like a delicate one but was very beautiful.

Then Noris came back to the room he found Nathan in bad mood sitting on kitchen table in grumpy mood.

"What's wrong baby" Noris asked in sweet voice.

"Nothing" Nathan replied.

"You hungry" Noris asked, Nathan nodded.

"Wait for some time I'll cook for you" Noris said as he cooked food for Nathan.

"Noris I am scared" Nathan said in low voice.

"I know baby, so am I scared to hell but it's our children and we need to take care if them. I am with you no matter what. We will get through this together Nathan" Noris said in serious tone.

"See the food is almost ready" Noris said they served it to Nathan.

"It smells good" Nathan said and started eating.

2 days later

"This apartment is to small, what the fuck I can't even walk properly" Noris complained.

"Who told you to buy such a small place. You should have brought a huge apartment" Nathan replied sitting on bed.

"I will go and talk to the owner today" Noris said.

"But you have already deposit the rent why will he gave you back money" Nathan asked.

Noris at down beside Nathan gave him food.

"Don't worry we will find a way out" Nathan said as he started eating.

Nathan quit the job of being a waiter as doctor told him to rest.

Noris went to meet the person.

The owner of the flat had lots of property in the island so he give Noris the option to shift to a two bhk huge flat luxurious as Roman house.

Noris and Nathan visited it and liked it so they decided to shift there soon as possible.

It had a huge garden. A private pool two large bedrooms with bathrooms and bath tub. It had huge open kitchen connected to living room.

After they shifted to huge house.

Nathan was playing video games at home.

Noris went to buy grocery and other items for new house.

"Noris" a girl voice rang.

Noris turned to fine Olivia.

"Hey girl how are you" Noris said as he turned around.

"I am good where have you been I thought you went back" Olivia said.

"I was just busy recently shifted two flats back to back" Noris said.

"Ohh great, so you are finally Decided to live here...... strange" Olivia said.

"Hey are you free tonight" Noris asked.

"Yeh after my shift I am free" Olivia replied.

"Then your invited in my house tonight" Noris said.

"Surely I'll be there, is there something special" Olivia asked.

"It's a house warming party actually" Noris said.

"Then I'll be there" Olivia said with a smile.

They exchange there number so Noris could send him address to his new apartment.

Noris thought of an idea popped up in his mind.

Then he bought more food items and went home.

Nathan slept like a child.

Noris entered the living room.

"Sleeps well eats well. He is easy to raise" Noris said then brought a blanket to cover him up.

Nathan now days he plays video games reads books eat and sleep all day. Not forgetting love making a night with his boyfriend was part of his regular schedule.

Noris started preparing for night.

He called some decorators to decorate the garden back of the house. Nathan was still asleep so it wasn't problem.

Then in the evening he cooked the food and when decorators were gone he went to put out the curtains so no one knows what there.

When Nathan woke up he was in a good mood.

Noris gave him food both sat down to have a good chat and watch the movie.

In the evening.

When bell rang.

Olivia was at the door steps.

"Ohh God Olivia how are you" Nathan said.

"Your house mate invited me for a house warming" Olivia said.

"Come in girl" Nathan invited her inside.

"What a beautiful house, I wish I also lived in one" Olivia said.

"Come and live with us we have a separate room two" Nathan said.

"Ohh it's a three bhk house" Olivia asked.

"No it's a two bhk house" Nathan replied.

"So you two I mean" Olivia was about to say then.

"Hey why are you guys talking on the door come inside" Noris said.

"Let me show you the house" Nathan said then both walked inside.

"So you quit the job right" Olivia asked.

"Yes doctor told me to quit" Nathan replied.

"What happened to you" Olivia asked.

"Wait for some time then I'll tell you" Nathan said he was actually feeling happy to tell someone he is pregnant with his boyfriend child.

*To be continued*