13. A Hot Night 🔞

"Ahhhh..... Yes just like that...... Ahhh harder" Nathan morn.

Noris opened his eyes and saw Nathan was still sleeping his eyes were closed that means he must be having a sex dream.

Noris smiles and got on top of Noris and started kissing him sucking into his bottom lips, Nathan kissed him back in sleep this made Noris very much satisfied.

Sucking and licking Nathan's mouth, Noris kissed him passionately and deeply. He was missing his boyfriend's taste for so long.

Noris hands travelling to open Nathan blouse to explore his while beautiful body.

"Mmmmmm" Nathan morn as Noris was still scrolling inside his mouth.

Nathan then moved down to bite his neck creating a mark.

This made Nathan who was deep asleep come to reality but he still did not stop him.

Noris has already opened all the buttons he went down to lick his nipples. After exploring his neck as much as he wanted to sniff it in desires.

Noris bit his nipples and felt some semi sweet ozzing out. He felt nice so he stated sucking it more.

"Ahh..... Noris.... What are you doing" Nathan said he just opened his eyes. He pushed a tall figure off him.

"What... I know you were having sex dream right now so let's do it baby" Noris said.

"No I wasn't" Nathan said he was very shy.

"Baby are you kidding me your still hard I can feel it, let me take care of it" Noris said with an evil smile.

He went down to pull down Nathan pazamas.

"Ahh no" Nathan morn when tip of Noris tongue touched his rode.

Noris didn't wait a bit and stated massaging Nathan glands with his tongue.

Nathan held the sheets as he was feeling very very good by what Noris was doing. After all Noris knows how to please his boyfriend.

Noris got up suddenly.

"What..... Are you leaving me in middle of this" Nathan complained.

Noris walked away he open the closet to pic our something before coming back to bed.

"I never leave think undone baby" Noris said when he returned to bed with lube and condoms.

Noris got back between Nathan legs while Nathan felt so embrassed he still needed it badly.

Noris took lube in his fingers and took Nathan rode back into his mouth.

"Ahhhh..... Fuck" Nathan morn when Noris massaged his sensitivity head with saliva.

He gave him a blowjob while Nathan didn't notice that Noris was massaging his entrance. Noris poked it slowly.

"Ahh baby Noris ahhh don't please" Nathan morn in pleasure. His hands on the pillow. He tried to cover his mouth with a pillow but couldn't.

Noris pulled pillow away with other hand.

Noris entered one finger in Nathan's tight entrance while still giving him a blow job.