‼️ 15‼️

•✧ J̳u̳s̳t̳ I̳m̳a̳g̳i̳n̳e̳ B̳a̳b̳y̳g̳u̳r̳l̳s̳ ✧•

Next day***

Taehyung woke up in the same black room but this room was quite small. He looked around and noticed that his legs and hands were tied with ropes. Before he realised something else the door of the room opened wide revealing her.

He gulped down the saliva when he saw her angry face.

She came to him and Before anyone said something she slapped him on his left cheek. His tears immediately rolled down on his cheeks. He looked at her but again she slapped him on his right cheek.

Enough !!!

Taehyung who was crying silently now his silent broke and he started crying loudly but Little did he didn't knew that he's making her irritate , she didn't beared it and grabbed his neck choking him on tears.

Yn : Stop crying or else----

He immediately nods somehow and tried to cry silently. She jerked him on the bed and left from there before closing the door.

As soon she left he started crying his heart out and also his cheeks were burning cuz of slap. He slept while crying.

Meanwhile***

Yn : ARGHH.... WHAT I DID THAT ??? I SHOULDN'T HAD SLAPPED HIM...BUT IT WAS ALSO HIS FAULT...WHY THE HELL HE RAN FROM HERE ?? RIGHT ??? HAHAHAHA

____12 : 00 pm____

??? : Sir

Hearing this calm voice Taehyung opened his eyes and saw a maid was standing there holding a tray full of food. She was cute tho

She put the tray on the side table of bed and helped him to sit....

Taehyung : W-who a-are y-y-you ??

He asked being scared but she smiled little and said....

Maid : Calm down sir..... I'm Mi Kyong....

Taehyung : Ohh....

Kyong : Here....your food....

Taehyung : I don't want to eat this...I want to go from here.... please

Kyong : Sir.....You can't go from here.... Ma'am will kill you....

Taehyung : Who's ma'am ??

Kyong : Our Yn ma'am

Taehyung : But I hate her....she hurted me... See my cheeks....

He said just like kid complaining to his mother.... Kyong was about to touch his cheeks but she realised it and pulled her hand back.

Kyong : hmm..... Btw eat this food... it's so tasty....

She said being exited and he really smiled cutely and looked at the food and about about to took the tray but....

Taehyung : Umm....can you open the ropes ?? They are so tight....

Kyong : Ok but promise me you'll not run again from here....

Taehyung : Promise

Kyong opened his hands and washed his hands in a bowl and then gave the food to him....he started eating and here she was smiling looking at him.

Kyong ( in mind ) : How innocent is he....

After eating Taehyung put the tray on the side table and gives a thumbs up to Kyong. She smiled and took the tray and started leaving but....

Taehyung : Umm.....hey

She turned and came to him then said...

Kyong : You want something else ??

Taehyung : No...

Kyong : Then ??

Taehyung : I'm Taehyung and I want to ask you something ??

Kyong : You have a nice name and ask ??

Taehyung : c-can we be f-friends ??

Kyong : Umm....yeah but....

Taehyung : But ??

Kyong : nothing... leave it...

Taehyung : Then are we friends ??

Kyong : Yeah but secret friends....

Taehyung : You mean secret friendship ??

Kyong : yeah

Taehyung : okiee....Thank you so much my new friend....

She chuckled and left from there unaware of the fact that........

SOMETHING WAS COMING AHEAD !!!!

Continue......