The Evil Snake Guy?

Alastor laughed at the defeated look on his enemy's face. Amelia sat down on the couch behind his recording desk, bored after his little hissy-fit with Vox.

Alastor walked away from his chair, Amelia watching him move closer to her. She quickly put on a smile at his success.

"Nice job, Alastor." She said.

He took her hand, pulled her off the couch, and kissed the back of it.

"Thank you, my dear." He said with a soft smile.

She chuckled shyly at his gentleman-like manner and swat his hand away playfully.

"O-ok." She laughed.

He simply listened to her laugh. He was truly thankful.

"Am I interrupting something?" A deep female voice called.

Alastor and Amelia turned their heads to the doorway to see Charlie and Vaggie standing there. Charlie was trying to hide her smile. Veggie had her arms crossed, she did not like the scene she just walked into.

"Well leave." Charlie said after her girlfriend.

"What did you guys need?" Amelia asked, taking her hand from Alastor's.

"Just wanted to let you two know that we have a new guest!" Charlie squealed. "He's already making progress to become better!"

"Who is it?" The human girl asked.

"Sir Pentious." Vaggie grumbled.

Alastor and Amelia looked at each other, then looked back at the two females.

"The evil snake guy?" Amelia asked.

"Yup!" Charlie said.

Amelia looked at Vaggie, half expecting her to say it was a stupid prank. But when the demon didn't say anything, Amelia knew they were serious.

"What the actual fuck?"