❤️Clingy /// Tom Kaulitz

Context: You were busy all week producing new music n' shit, but finally you get a day off and decide to spend it with your boyfriend, Tom

late 2006 dreadlocks era!

Authors Note: Play song for better experience!!!
NOT PROOF READ!

——————————————————

Today was my first day off from being in the studio all day, producing new songs etc.

I knew that Tom, my boyfriend, wanted to see me the complete week, but I just didn't had the time to which i now wanted to make up to him.

I grabbed my phone and called him. It rang two times before I heard a tired Tom say: "Hey schatz, whats up? Why are you calling?..."

"Hey babe, I justed wanted to ask if you're home right now, because I maybeeee got today off" I say while smiling to myself

"Oh my-, are you for real. Please come over as soon as you can. I cannot stand beeing without you anymore, schatz" He begged

"Okay, I'll be there in 10 babe" I say and hung up

I quickly grabbed my phone and car keys, put my shoes on and practically ran to my car. I drove a little faster than usual because I'm gonna be honest, I missed Tom the whole week too. And yes I was exhausted from all this work n' shit, but all I wanted right now was to see my boyfriend and cuddle with him, like it was the last the seeing eachother.

I arrived and literally ran to his front door. I guess he saw me pull up because before I could even knock I was already wrapped in Toms arms while he's kissing my head.

"I missed you soooooooo much, mein schatz" He mumbled into the kisses.

I pulled away from the hug just to kiss him. We got inside and immediately run to his room. Usally I would say hi to his family, but all I wanted to do right now was to lay in his bed, cuddeling with him while watching a movie or taking a nap, to be honest. As we arrived at his room I immediately throw myself on his bed and Tom, not even 10 seconds later, was already on top of me laying his head on my chest and wrapping his arms thightly around my waist.

He just hummed and I put on a film to watch. I rubbed his back and played with his hair as he just laid on me while watching the movie. Soon I heard light snoores and looked down at him. 'Awww he fell asleep' I thought to myself.

I turned off the TV and fell asleep too. After about half an hour I woke up being sooo thirsty and needing to go to the toilet so badly. I mean a water bottle was standing on his bedside table so being thristy was not the problem anymore, but the toilet problem is definitely not going away except I would now try and get out of his grip to go piss. So thats what I did, but as I was about to go to his bathroom, I was pulled back by a tired, clingy Tom immediately complaining: "Why are you trying to leave me, schatz?" He asked, somehow his eyes got sadder in like 1 second.

"Tommy, I'm not I just really need to go to the toilet. Is that okay? I'm gonna return in no time, I promise..." I softly said

He just nodded and sat up in his bed. I quickly go to the bathroom and mind my business. I returned in no time and as soon as I laid back down, Tom immediately laid on top of me again, like before. I love it when he's so clingy, because it's usally me being the clingy one, but I really love it when Tom's being clingy too.
We fell asleep, in each other's arms again.

.