🤍/🩶 Pain of love /// Tom Kaulitz

Context: After four years of dating, Tom cheated on you while he was on tour

Context: After four years of dating, Tom cheated on you while he was on tour. He tried explaining and everything but you didn't listen, you just left. After a little amount of time he was asked in an interview why you guys aren't seen together anymore.

2010 Black braids/conrows era

Authors Note: Play song for better experience!
NOT PROOFREAD!!!
—> Just and Imagine!! I'm sure 99.9% that Tom wouldn't cheat.

——————————————————
Y/n POV

I just stared at the TV-screen. There he was, the love of my life, being caught cheating on me in a club. You could see that he was drunk in that picture, but that still doesn't give him the consent to cheat on his girlfriend of four years. I guess now ex-girlfriend. I always tolerated him flirting with fans and even letting them give him a kiss on the cheek, still it wasn't enough for him. Sometimes I always felt I'm just one of his "hoes" and he now proved me right. He is going to be back from tour to tomorrow. Tomorrow will also be the last day of me talking to him.

*Time skip*

I woke up, eyes puffy. I cried so much that night, I didn't even remember me going to bed. I'm still hoping I'm just dreaming a bad dream or something, but knowing that I don't and that he really cheated on me after four years of making memories together and showing every single side of eachother, literally kills me.

I stood up and went to the kitchen. I quickly ate something before going back to our, I guess now his, bedroom. I got out my suitcase and started packing all my stuff. Usally I would make dinner right now and waiting for him to come home and we would have a romantic night after not seeing each other in a long time. I guess today would be different and very hard. I hurriedly packed all my stuff because he would be home any second.

The front door was heard. He's back.

"Schatz, I'm back. Where are you?" He shouted as soon as he closed the front door.

No answer.

Tom POV

"Schatz, are you there?" I shouted again after not getting a response.

Still, no answer. I ran upstairs because there she would always wait for me. I saw our bedroom door opened and saw a suitcase peeking. I walked into the room, seeing Y/n sitting on the bed, crying.

"Schatz what is going on?" I asked, genuinely confused.

She just looks at me but now with anger in her eyes.

"Whats going on? Hell no, that question did not just come out of your fuckin mouth!" She screamed at me

I just look at her confused.

"You wanna know whats going on? Turn in the TV and see what it shows" She said

I walked into our living room and turned on the TV, seeing me directly. And suddenly it hit me. We were at that club like 2 days ago and I drank way too much alcohol and then this shit happened. I know that it was not okay, in any way, and that the alcohol is no excuse for it.

"Please let me exp-"

"Nothing for you to explain Tom. I'm leaving. I'm leaving you and this shitty ass city. Have a good life with you new girlie" She said

There she went, out the door leaving me here. I know what I did was wrong and I definitely derseve this. I will always try and get her back but for now it seems impossible.

*Time skip*

Today Bill and me have an interview. I was really nervous because that would be the first one after mine and Y/n's break up. We didn't officially said that we broke up but you could definitely tell because apparently, she was seen with another boy... kissing. It broke my heart seeing her love someone else while still being in love with her myself, but again its my fault in the first place, that we broke up. Whatever. I just hope there will be no questions of me and her.

*little time skip*

"So Tom, if could ask you a quick question?" The interviewer asked

"Uh yeah sure" I said, knowing what would come next

"So apparently your girlfriend Y/n L/n was seen, kissing another man. Do you have anything to say to that?" He asked

"Uh yeah, so we just broke up, you know? Things just didn't really worked out between us two and we decided it would be the best if we just seperate." I lied

"Oh I'm so sorry." He said.

I guess he didn't saw the pictures of me cheating, because anyone would've said that it was absolutely not like how I just told. Anyways.

The interview came to an end and drove back to the hotel.

"Tom do you want to talk?" Bill asked.

He saw how this whole situation broke me and changed me, but apparently there not really something he could do about it except he would somehow would get me and her back together.

"No thank you Bill, but I appreciate it." I fake smiled at him.

He just hummed and went into his room while I went into mine. I took off my jacket and shoes and immediately went under the shower. I really tried getting my mind off of her but there's no way I ever could.

And if I could turn back time and fix my mistake, I would do it in a heartbeat.

.