❤️-Period /// Tom Kaulitz

Context: You live in a house with the band because you're currently Tom's girlfriend

Context: You live in a house with the band because you're currently Tom's girlfriend. You woke up in the middle of the night because you got your period early. Tom took care of you as soon as he knew that you got your period.

2007 dreadlocks era!

Authors Note: First imagine!! Also play song for better experience :)
——————————————————

I woke up in the middle of the night. I groan and look at the time and for fucks sake it was 2:07am in the morning. And ofcourse out of nowhere I got cramps. Really bad cramps. No way I already started my period. I slowly stood up and turned on my bedside lamp. A big red stain on my bed. WHY???

I just went to the bathroom and washed myself. I changed the sheets and just then my boyfriend, Tom, came in my room.

"Why are you up so late" He asked tiredly, but then he saw my bed sheets with the stain on it. I just looked at him in embarrassment.

"Oh my sweet girl..." He mumbled as he hugged me.

"Come on just sleep in my room tonight, I'm gonna take care of that tomorrow. Don't worry" He said, taking my wrist but stopped as he noticed I'm not walking with him.

"But what if I stain your bed too?" I asked staring at him in embarrassment still.

"Then it's gonna happen, you can't change the fact that it would might happen, my love" He ressuards me

I just nod and walk with him to his room, but that didn't last long as I needed to stop in my tracks because of my cramps. He just looks at me as I suffer, but not to long after he picks me up bridal style and carries me to his bed. He lays next to me and just embrances me in his arms. That didn't last long either as I need to snuggle up in ball because I couldn't handle the cramps.

"Oh my love. Should I get you pain killers or smth?" He asks softly

I could only hum because those cramps are literally killing me. He stood up and practically run to the bathroom to get painkillers, returning in no time with the pain killers and a glass of water. But he just went away again without saying anything. Soon he came back with a heating blanket and my favorit hoodie from him.

"Here my love. I didn't know what else to bring so just tell me if you need anything. If you want I can ask my mom to call us out of school today so you can rest?" He says

"Thanks babe and that would be great if we could call out..."

He just nods and lays back in bed and cuddles up to me, spooning me from behind this time. He lays his one hand on my belly and rubs circles on it to help with the cramps.
Not long after my breathing slowed and I fell asleep in his arms.