❤️/🩷? Sk8er boi /// Tom Kaulitz

Context: Your current boyfriend is the well known Tom Kaulitz

Context: Your current boyfriend is the well known Tom Kaulitz. Out of nowhere his highschool ‚situationship' texted him after a lot of years. You needed a new song for your new album, so you may or may not have wrote a song about this whole situation🤷🏼‍♀️

2008 dreadlocks era!

Authors Note: Play Song for better experience! (I will tell when you need to start the song)
NOT PROOFREAD!!
(Song: Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavinge)

——————————————————

I was cuddling in bed with my boyfriend, Tom. He laid on me with his head snuggled up in the crock of my neck and his hands on my waist. We just laid there and watched '8mile' because it was my favourite film.

*ding*

"I think that was your phone babe" I said to Tom

He just grabbed his phone of the bedside table and looked who texted him. His eyes widened as he saw who it was.

"Who is it babe?" I asked, a little concerned.

"Umm a girl I knew from high school... Like we were in a situationship I guess" He mumbled a little bit while speaking because he was scared i would freak out because some of his old situationship texted him, but to be honest I couldn't care less.
I know that Tom mine and he wouldn't just leave me for one of his okd situationships.
(Turns out that Tom always wanted her and she did too, but she never admitted it so thats why they were never in a relationship)

"Huh? Thats weird. But what did she say?" I asked calmly

"She texted 'Hey Tom, long time no see huh? haha. Do you wanna maybe meet up sometime again, ngl I miss u a little bit ;)' "
He showed me the message.

"Lmao what does she want after such a long time?" I asked

"I dont know, but I will definitely will not go out with her. I already have you soooo..."
He said.

I just smiled and blushed a bit at that.

*little time skip*

We were just eating lunch as Toms phone ringed.

"Ugh she's calling. What should I do?" He asked me

"I dont know just answer it I guess" And literally did that 🤷🏼‍♀️ gesture.

He answered it.

"Uh hello?... Uh no I dont wanna meet up with you?... Because I currently have a girlfriend?... What do you mean 'she doesn't needs to know'?... No the fuck I'm not gonna cheat on her or smth!... You know what, I'll just hang up now, bye!" He hung up.

"What a slut" he mumbled.

I just laughed at that.

*time skip*

Fast forward. It was now 4 days after that girl got Toms phonenumber and messaged him. She did not stop calling Tom, so he just blocked her number.

I was sitting in my little office, thinking about what song should be the last one on my new album 'Let go' I should put. I mean I really dont have any ideas anymore but I just need one more song!! Ughhh.

"Wait, what if I just..." I got an idea out of nowhere and just started writing something....

After one hour I was finished, but now... 'How do I name the song...?'

'OMG! How about 'sk8er boi'????'

"Looks good. I need to record that tomorrow..." I talk to myself.

I got up and left my office. It was already 11:56pm and I'm really tired. I got up to mine and Toms bedroom. Tom was already sleeping so I just changed into some pjs and did a little bit of skincare.
I laid beside Tom and it seems like he didn't really slept because he started spooning me from behind and spoke up.

"Did you finally had ideas for your last song, schatz?"He asked with a raspy voice.

I just hummed.

"About what?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Now lets sleep a little bit Tommy"

I was gonna surprise him with the song on my tour...

*Time skip*

On stage at y/n l/n concert.

"Okay guys so some of yall maybe know that one pacific song is missing, but before I sing that song. I wanna call out on that bitch whos tried to hit on my boyfriend so bad, knowing that he has a girlfriend... But lets not give to much details, sooo... LA SING THE LAST SONG FOR TODAY WITH ME 'SK8ER BOI'" I shouted in the mic as Tom was waiting in the side wings of the stage for his moment to step out.

(start playing the song here)

"He was a boy.
She was a girl.
Can I make it anymore obvious?"

I sang.

"He was a punk and she did ballet.
What more can I say?
He wanted her, she'd never tell.
Secretly she wanted him aswell.
But all of her friends stuck up their nose.
They had a problem with his baggy clothes."

"He was a skater boy.
She said see ya later boy.
He wasn't good enough for her.
She had a pretty face, but her head was up in space.
She needed to come back down to earth."
I continued singing

(Wait for the bridge to come on)
-
"Sorry girl, but you missed out.
Well tough luck that boys mind now.
We are more than just good friends.
This is how the story ends.
Too bad that you couldn't see.
See the man that boy could be.
There is more that meets the eye.
I see the soul that is inside."

I'm halfway trough the song now. I guess now I will make it obvious to everybody that Tom and me are a couple.

"He's just a boy and I'm just a girl.
Can I make it anymore obvious?
We are in love, haven't you heard?
How we rock each others world..."

(stop the song here for a sec)

The song stopped playing and the lights shut down. The only light that is there are camera flashes.

*Silence*

Tom walks up to me from behind. We turn sideways and kiss as the light goes on again. The crowd gasps and breakes out into cheering. I break the kiss and smile at Tom before the music starts playing again and I started singing again:

(start playing the song here again)

"I'm with the skater boy.
I said see ya later boy.
I'll be backstage after the show.
I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote about a girl you used to know..."

(Wait till the song is finished)
-
I finished singing my last lyric. All i heard were cheers from the crowd.

"So umm I guess its official now. Me and Tom Kaulitz are a couple." I laugh into the mic
" And btw if that girl is watching: Yes I wrote a song just for you" I said sarcastically and make that 😘 gesture.

"Thank you LA for that wonderful night. See ya!!" I said as I walked off stage.

*Backstage*

"You were amazing, schatz" Tom said as he gave me a kiss and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you, my love. Also thank you for doing this with me on stage and finally making our relationship official" I hug him

"I love you, y/n"

"I love you too, Tommy"

.