🤍/❤️Comfort /// Tom Kaulitz

Context: You are pregnant with Tom's child

Context: You are pregnant with Tom's child. Out of nowhere you had really bad belly cramps and started bleeding. You sadly lost yours and Tom's child.

2009 black braids era!

Authors Note: Play Song for better experience!!! (Song: TV - Billie Eilish)
NOT PROOFREAD!

——————————————————————

I was chillin' on the couch and watching some TV. Out of nowhere I got really bad belly cramps. 'What the hell is happening?' Was one of the first questions that came to my mind. I then felt some liquid in between my legs. Blood.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself

Tom wasn't home, but I somehow need to get to a doctor. Tom didn't allow me to drive thru the whole pregnancy because he's scared that something will happen to me or the child. 'Fuck it, I need a doctor' I tought to myself. I quickly grabbed a fresh pair of pants and put them on. I hurried up and went to my car. I hope it still drives since it hasn't been driven since I got pregnant.

*Time skip*

"Y/n L/n, please to room 9!" A lady shouted. I stood up and quickly walked into the room. I hope that nothing is wrong with our baby. A lady my age walked in.

"Hello, my name is Ms. Smith! How can I help you today?" She said

"Hey. So um, like you can tell I'm pregnant and out of nowhere I got really bad belly cramps and started bleeding. I didn't had something like that before and this is also my first child so I don't know what it could be..." I explained to her

"Hm, okay. Doesn't sound too good. But firstly let's make some test and everything and you will definitely know what you have shortly!" She gave me a comforting smile.

*Time skip*

"Y/n L/n, room 9 please!" A lady shouted again.

I walked to the room, praying to god that nothing is wrong with the child. The doctor already sat there.

"So Ms. L/n. I hate telling you this, but you lost your child..." She looked at me sad

"W-What? I lost my child?" I asked hoping she's joking or something

"Unfortunately yes. I'm so sorry for your loss." She said

I just nodded, feeling tears already well up in my eyes. I just lost our child. The first tought coming to me is 'Is Tom going to leave me because I lost our child?'.

I walked out of the building to the car. I sat there good 5 mind, taking in the info I just got. Just then my phone rang. 'Babe❤️' it read. I was just staring at my phone, not too sure of answering or just ignore it. I choose the second option.

*Time skip*

I arrived at home. Tom's car is already standing in our driveway so he's home. I was scared telling him, but yet here I am.

I open the door, getting greeted by a worried Tom.

"Schatz you scared me? Where were you? I told you not to drive while being pregn-"

"Tom I need to talk to you about something..." I said, cutting his sentence and feeling the tears already well up again in my eyes

He nodded looking at me worried. We went to the livingroom and sat on the couch.

"So what's up?" He asked

"Um I-I don't know how to tell you this to be honest, but um I... Tom I lost our child." I said to him, mumbling the last part because I felt my voice cracking.

I was crying again. I couldn't even tell his expression, everything was cloudy and I started breathing heavily. I just felt two arms being wrapped around me.

"Y/n, Schatz. Breathe, it's okay. It's okay, breathe with me." Tom mumbled into my ear over and over again.

After some minutes I calmed down and looked at Tom again.

"Tom I'm so sorry, please don't leave me becau-"

"Y/n, why would I leave you? It's not you fault you lost the child. Please don't apologize my sweet girl" He said, embrancing me again.

I could just let out small whimpers and small breaths. His comfort was the only thing I needed right now, and he gave it to me.

"Y/n I love you so much, I could never leave because of something like this" Hemumbled into my ear again

.