🤍🖤I'm sorry /// Tom Kaulitz

Context: You were upset because Tom was flirting and getting touchy with multiple girls in a club

Context: You were upset because Tom was flirting and getting touchy with multiple girls in a club. He showed you how sorry he was, but in another way...

2009 black conrows era!!!

Authors Note: Play Song for better experience!!!
NOT PROOFREAD
—> First smut, so please no hate guys😭

Warnings: Smut!

——————————————————
Y/n POV

"You're being so overdramatic, Y/n!" He shouted at me

Tears just welled up in my eyes.

I saw the photos, how he was all over those girls, knowing he had me waiting at home for him and being worried sick about him.

"Am I not enough, Tom?" I simply asked, the tears now streaming down my face.

His emotions changing from anger and rage to a frown and worry.

"Seriously Tom, am I not good enough that you need to be around all those girl, knowing you have me waiting for you at home and being worried sick because you literally never answer your goddamn phone. Sometimes I feel I'm no one to you!" I shouted at him

He just stared with a sad look upon his face. He knew he fucked up badly this time and I also wanted him to feel how bad he fucked up this time.

Tom POV

"You know what Tom, we're breaking up. I just cant go on like this" She simply said

"What, no please. I promise I-"

"No, it's over Tom." She said

She went into our bedroom. I just followed her. She was about to get out a suitcase, but I just turned her to face me and kissed her roughly. She just looked at me with wide eyes but didn't move a muscle, instead she melted into it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I lifted her up by her tights.

I carried her to our bed and gently laid her down, not breaking the kiss.

Y/n POV

I still was so mad at him, but I just cant resist his touch. His touch is so fuckin addictive and I hate it.

I tugged at his shirt so he would take it off. He took the sign and took off his shirt and took off mine too. His look wandered from my face down my body, stopping by my pants, quickly getting them off too. He admired my body and looked in my eyes again.

"Let me show you how sorry I am" He said, comming back to kiss me.

He quickly got off his pants too, along with his boxers. His dick sprang out, hard and pre-cum already leaking.

Tom POV

I knew she was still mad and I knew this would not fix it, but I just can't myself back. She always looks too hot in the wrong situations.

I got off her panties too and brought my fingers to her clit. I rubbed it gently, just applying a little bit of pressure. She moaned my name out and god how that turns me on.

I started applying more pressure and rubbed her clit quicker. She let out little sounds which was turning me on even more. I continued rubbing her clit, but slowly trusted two fingers in, curling them. She moaned loudly.

After a while I felt her clenching around my fingers and so I started trusting even faster.

Y/n POV

I was so close. And finally. I moaned out as I released myself. Tom continued trusting to ride out my orgasm. And after a couple of more trusts he stops and takes out his fingers. He licks them clean while staring into my eyes.

He started kissing me sloppy. God this turned me on so much. He stopped and pointed his tip at my entrance.

"Is this okay?" He asked gently.

Tom would always ask me before doing something to me during sex, because he was scared of hurting me in any way, so he always checks up.

"Yes" I breathed out. Yes I'm mad, but I just can't resist it right now.

He smiled at me and slowly slid in. I groaned and immediately clenched around him because of how big he was. Yes we had sex very often, but I just can't get used to his size.

"Are you okay? Am I hurting you?" He asked and stopped pushing in halfway.

I just hummed. He waited for me to adjust, so as he felt me unclenching around him he took it as a sign that he can push the rest of his dick in.

I moaned and whined as I felt so filled up from him. He slowly started trusting, the pressure quickly overtaking the pain. I started moaning loudly.

He just smiled at himself, because of how submissive I was when it came to sex. He knew that he could always get me to have sex, even when I'm angry at him. He knew my softspots and I fucking hated it sometimes.

He started trusting faster and faster, barely pulling out his dick.

"Fuck Y/n, your so warm and tight just for me" He moaned out.

I couldn't answer due how much pressure I was feeling. I looked down and you could see a small bump appearing everytime he trusted in. Out of nowhere, Tom hitted my g-spot which made me clench and feeling that familiar knot forming in my stomach.

He noticed me clenching around him and quickly moved his tumb to my clit, rubbing it furiously. I moaned out loud, to which I felt him twitch inside of me, which meant he was close too. I could feel how my second orgasm was about to spill out of me.

"Shit Tom, Im about to-"

"I know, just wait a little more for me please" He said as he stopped rubbing my clit.

But I just couldn't hold it in any longer so not even 10 seconds later I came on his dick, which triggered his relese. I felt his cum coating my walls.He trusted a few more times to ride out our hights. He collapsed on top of me and breathed heavily in the crook of my neck.

I was about to fall asleep when it hit me...

"Tom did you use a condom" I asked him scared.

He looked up at me with widened eyes.

.