❤️🤍Panic Attack /// Bill Kaulitz

Context: You are a member of tokio hotel and you guys were on a tour

Context: You are a member of tokio hotel and you guys were on a tour. Out of nowhere you get a panick attack and your boyfriend (Bill) noticed it.

2007 spikey hair era!

Authors Note: Play song for better experience!
—> Not proofread!!!

——————————————————

We're about to go on stage to perform. But suddenly I feel anxiety building up inside of me. Shit. I start breathing heavily, but I tried to calm down. That didn't work. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. As I entered I immediately break down and ball my eyes out. But why? Everything was just fine like 5min ago. So much thoughts were shooting trough my head, but they were interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

"Meine Liebe it's me, Bill" the voice on the other side of the door said.

I thought about it shortly.

Should I really open the door right now and embarrass myself infront of my boyfriend? I mean yeah, he did see me cry before but it just felt different, like I would embarrass myself.

Another knock.

"Could you please open the door?" He said calmly, but a hint of concern in his voice.

I slowly stood up and unlocked the door, but not opening it. But I didn't had too. Bill bursted in. He saw my red eye balls and puffy nose.

"Oh darling come here..." He whispered as he embraced me.

He felt me shaking and started saying sweet nothings into my ear.

"It's okay I'm right here my love. Breath with me, in and out. Shhh." He repeated that multiple times till i stopped shaking and crying.

"What happend so suddenly?" He asked me concerned

"I dont know. Out of no where I felt anxiety building up in me and I started to breath heavily and I just, I dont know..." I say, my voice a little bit raspy from balling my eyes out 3mins ago.

"Why didn't you tell me? We could've gone somewhere, just the two of us, till you would've felt better darling..."

"I dont know. I guess I was too embarrassed to tell someone so I just went alone"

He just nods as if he understood why I didn't tell him. He just hugs me again and started saying sweet nothings over and over again.

Suddenly Tom bursted in too, firstly not saying anything but then he spoke up.
"As much as I hate to interrupt you guys, um we were called on stage in like 5mins..."

"Yeah thats fine, we will just go to the makeup artist shortly because y/n had some issues with her makeup." Bill announced

"Yeah okay. We will wait for you guys backstage." Tom says as he walked out.

"Come on Meine Liebe, we need to get you touched up a little bit." He says while giving me a warm smile

"okay" i mumble

We went to our makeup artist. We told her what happened and she totally understood. She gave me quick touch up.

"Okay ready darling?" Bill asked as we jogged to the backstage because we only had 1min left.

"Yeah, also thank you for comforting me, babe" I smiled at him

"No problem, meine Liebe" He said.

He kissed me before we went on stage.

The concert was one of the best we ever performed.

.