🤍(❤️)- Arguments /// Bill Kaulitz

Context: You accidentally tripped bill infront of the paparazzi, to which he got really mad about

Context: You accidentally tripped bill infront of the paparazzi, to which he got really mad about. You two are currently dating.

2007 spiky black hair era!!!

Authors note: Play song for better experience!
NOT PROOFREAD!!!

——————————————————

Y/n POV

Me and the band walked out of the stadium, where the boys just played one of their Zimmer 483 live in europe concert. The boys gave some autographs and posed a little bit for the paparazzi. As they stopped posing, I started walking towards Bill because I didn't wanted to be on the photos, so I waited on the side. He smiled at me as we started walking to our van. There were still a lot of paparazzi so I was definitely on some of those pictures they took. I obviously looked down because I didn't want my eyes to get hurt because of the bright camera flashes. I guess somehow I tripped Bill, he didn't fell to the floor but the paparazzi for sure took pictures as he was tripping. He stopped in his tracks which caused me to bump into him. I didn't even realize that something happend. I looked up at him because, like I said, he just stopped in his tracks. He towered over me and just looked at me angrily. I stood there confused. He just rolled his eyes and started walking to the van again. We all sat down and as usual I wanted to hold Bills hand, but he pushed my hand off? Huh? I tried it again but like before he pushed my hand off. 'Weird' I think to myself.

*Time skip*

Me and Bill got to our shared arpartment. We walked inside and I gentely closed the door and immediately turned to Bill for explanation.

"Why are you ignoring me Bill?" I asked calmly

He looked at me like I was dumb or said something really dumb. He started yelling.

"Why I'm ignoring you? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW Y/N?! YOU FUCKIN TRIPPED ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE PAPARAZZI AND DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGISE!"

"I did what? Bill I'm so sorry. I looked at the ground the whole time and didn't see shit because of how bright the flash lights were." I said, but getting quiter because after every word I said, Bill's look got even angrier.

"Yeah I would say that too! Now don't lie y/n. You did that on purpose didn't you? Because of the ugly slut you are, that is always seeking attention and drama!" He shouted at me.

Tears well up in my eyes and the hot tears just ran down my cheek, he just called me a 'ugly slut'. He knows that my relationship before ours, ended really bad. Like the guy used to cheat on me, beat me, call me names, if I did something wrong, and so on. He knows I hate being called a slut because my ex used to call me that and beat me up all the time.

He just mumbled something more in german, which I obviously didn't understood because I just can say some simple things he teached me, like saying my name and age n' stuff.