🩶Wait for me? /// Tom Kaulitz

Context: You need to move away because of your parents new job, so you need to leave everthing behind you

Context: You need to move away because of your parents new job, so you need to leave everthing behind you... Including your loved boyfriend, Tom Kaulitz.

2006 dreadlocks era - early 2008 dreadlocks era!!

Authors Note: Play Song for better experience!
NOT PROOFREAD!

——————————————————————

Y/n POV

Today was the day I need to tell my boyfriend Tom, that I will leave in 2 days. It is not because I want to leave him or Germany in general, it's because my parents got a really good job offer in America so my parents decided to accept it and move there. I was totally in shock, but also happy for them.

Anyways.

Me and Tom were gonna meet up today because I asked him to. He said I should come over to his, so here I am, walking to my soon to be ex-boyfriends house. I mean yeah we could have an online relationship and see each others maybe once a year, but physically I wasn't gonna be able to do such thing. I arrived at his house and rang the bell. Soon he opened the door and pulled me into a hug, I wished it would last forever.

"I missed you sooooooo much, schatz." He mumbled as he kissed me softly

God I hate myself for leaving this boy. I would literally cry right now like the rest of the last week, but I was gonna enjoy our last hours together till we would seperate till, god knows how long.

We walked into his room and immediately cuddled while watching a movie. He was laying on top of me as I was just playing with his dreads. God how I loved this boy.

*Time skip*

Me and Tom were talking a little bit after the movie was finished. Okay, I think it is finally time to prepare myself to tell him that I would be leaving.

"Tom I need to talk to you about something." I slowly said

He immediately knew something was off.

"Okay, then start..." He said

"So um, I firstly wanted you to know that I love you more than ever and I hate telling you this..." I started

"Well uh, w-we need to breakup because um c-currently I will move away, t-to America..." I said, getting quiter each word because tears are so close to escape my eyes.

He just stared at me and just got out a simply 'What?'

Tom POV

The girl I love more than myself just broke up with me.

"Please tell me your joking, please" I said, not wanting to believe what she just said.

"I'm so sorry Tom..." She said and starting crying.

She stood up and opened her arms. I hugged her immediately, not wanting to let go. All of our memories were repeating in my head. This can't be true. I quietly started sobbing.

She pulled away and kissed me one last time before looking at me and saying: "Please wait for me, I will come back to you... Just promise not to find anyone else... Please..." She said into her sobbs.

"I could never replace you..." I mumbled to her

"Please, Tom. Just remember that I love you more than ever and to never find someone other than me."

"I promise."

"Goodbye Tommy..." She said as she walked out my bedroom door.

She left me there, in tears. My soul was shattered. She really just left me, but I will wait for her, as long as it takes...

*Time skip*

Y/n POV

6 months ago I left my home country, my friends and my boyfriend behind me. I like it here, but it just doesn't feel the same. I saw on TV how famous Tom's band got and how they toured around the world. Even America. I was thinking about going to one of their concerts, but I just couldn't have handled the pain I would feel. I just wanted to be in his arms again and tell him how much I love him, but he wasn't mine anymore.

Why?

Well he currently got a new girlfriend. I don't jugde him, she's a really pretty girl. Perfect body, symmetrical face and more things I couldn't list. Yes, it hurted seeing that he broke his promise, but what can I do? I left him in the first place, so I could just hope that one day I will come back to germany and be his again.

Tom POV

There she laid in my bed, sleeping. Let me tell you something. Yes my current girlfriend is really pretty and everthing, but she's just not her. Y/n. 6 months ago she left me here, broken. But I couldn't blame her, just her parents. I feel really bad for breaking my promise, but I just needed someone who reminded me of her.

I made a decision. I will leave my girlfriend. Yes she's such a pretty looking girl and everything, but everytime I would kiss her I'm in my own world and think that it's Y/n, but then I open my eyes again and would be sad again, not looking into her beatiful eyes.

So thats what I did, I broke up with my girlfriend that night.

*Time skip*

Y/n POV

I was on the plane, to fly back to him. I had mixed emotions of meeting him again after almost 2 years. I got the information that he broke up with this girl. I just hope that he still loves me and wants me back like I do.

*Time skip*

Here I am, infront of the house where my ex-boyfriend is in. I rang the bell and... a girl opened?

"Hey, who are you?" She asked

"Hi, um I wanted to ask if Tom was home?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah. Sure, come in! I'm Bill's girlfriend, Jasmin. Sorry for not introducing myself directly!" She said while giving me a warm smile

I introduce myself too. Phew, I tought that she was another of Toms realtionships.

"So should I get Tom or do you want to go to his room?" She asked me

"I will just go to his room, thanks" I smiled at her

I walk up the stairs to his room. I knock, before I heard a 'come in!'. I walked into his room and there he was, on his bed.

"Y-Y/n? You're back?" he asked not believing I stood right infront of him.

I just could nod and the next thing I remember was to be embranced in his arms. God how much I missed him.

"Please never leave again, Y/n" he mumbled against my hair

Tom POV

Here I was, hugging my girl after almost 2 years.

"Be mine again, Y/n please." I begged her

She just nodded into my chest and I just couldn't wait anymore. I kissed her softly, finally after this long time. She kissed me back.

We ended up being back together and being even stronger together than before.

.