🩶/🤍Disappeared /// Tom Kaulitz

Context: After being together for years you suddenly disappeared without any explanation

Context: After being together for years you suddenly disappeared without any explanation. Tom was asked about your sudden disappearance in an interview.

Any era you wanna imagine of!!!

Authors Note: Play song for better experience. (Song: Talking to the moon - Bruno Mars)
NOT PROOFREAD!!!
—> Just finished reading 'dear Martin' - Nic Stone and thats what gave me inspiration.
—> Short one!
—> Should I do a part 2?

——————————————————
Tom POV

"So Tom we have one last question for you" The interviewer said.

'Please let it not be about her and her suddenly disappearing' I thoght to myself.

"Lets hear the question then" I said

"So what happened to Y/n? You guys aren't seen togheter anymore and in general she's nowhere to be seen." He said

'Shit' I tought. I wish I would know the answer to that question too. She just disappeared without saying anything, just one single letter from her she left me.

"Uh yeah... Well Y/n is sick at the moment and needs a little bit time for herself in general." I lied

"Oh okay, understandable! So guys thanks for having us tonight, that was Tokio Hotel for yall!" He said and the cameras went off.

*Time skip*

And here I am again, reading the only thing she left before disappearing. The letter she left. I just want to know if she is still out there, alive. I don't understand why she just disappeared. 2 whole months without her by now and not only little sign where she is or if she's even alive.

Her eyes
Her laugh
Her voice
Her smell
Her lips
Her hugs
Her cuddles
I just miss her and the memories we made, are still playing over and over in my head not letting go of her.

Even the letter is showing no sign why she left. The letter read:

' To Tom

Tom I just wanted you to know that I love you and the band more than ever. I loved the life I had with you guys and how we would always make memories togheter, even sad/bad ones. I can't imagine living a life without you guys, not even in another universe. I love you more than ever and I'm sure I love you in every universe. If two souls are meant for each other, they will find each other again.

Until we meet again
  - Y/n '

Still there are so many questions running through my head, hoping I will get an explanation. But knowing I probably won't ever literally kills me. I love her so much and she just left me here, not knowing where she went or why she left.

I really hope that someday we will meet again.

.