🤍/❤️ High as fuck /// Bill Kaulitz

Context: Y/n was drugged during an afterparty from Tokio Hotel

Context: Y/n was drugged during an afterparty from Tokio Hotel. Bill(your boyfriend) noticed that you weren't really acting yourself so he took you back to the hotel and took care of you. He also felt really bad because you didn't wanted to go there at first but he talked you into it.

2007 spiky black hair era!!!

Authors Note: Play song for better experience! (Song: i love you - Billie Eilish)
NOT PROOFREAD
—> If you guys have an Imagine idea, please tell me! I'm running out of ideas 😭

——————————————————
Y/n POV

I was at the afterparty from Tokio Hotel because Bill is my boyfriend. I didn't really wanted to go here in the first place because I knew there would be some crazy fangirls and I didn't really want to get in touch with them, but yet here I am. I didn't really talked with anyone because I didn't knew anyone besides the band.

I saw Bill walking up to me as he saw me just sitting at the booth, all by myself.

"Hey baby, why are you here all by yourself?" He asked with slight concern

"I don't really know anyone besides you and the rest of the band. You know I didn't really wanted to come here in the first place." I said slightly annoyed because Bilm knew exactly why I sat here all by myself

"Oh c'mon, don't be so negative. You want a drink? I can get you one. And please come atleast to stand with me and the band, I don't want you here all by yourself..." He said and reached his hand out for me to take.

I hesitated for a moment, but then just sighed and took the offer. He smiled at me and walked me over to the bar. He ordered me a Cranberry-Vodka, my favorite.

"Here you go meine Liebe, now c'mon the others are probably waiting." He said and took my hand once again to lead me back to the band.

We walked over and they were standing at like a standingtable thingy. I put my drink on the table because the drink was pretty cold and the coldness slowy started to hurt on my hands.

*little time skip*

I just finished my drink and it was pretty good. But slowy I started to feel really weird... I saw everything blurry and didn't really heard what the others said and suddenly all went black.

Bill POV

I was talking to Tom about some things when Tom suddenly looked weird at Y/n. I stopped in the middle of my sentence and turned my head to Y/n. She didn't looked like herself... She looked completely pale and just stared right ahead of her, doing nothing else but staring.

"Schatz is everything fine?" I asked her concerned

No answer, she just kept staring ahead of her.

I looked back at Tom and he was also really confused. And suddenly it made click in my head, she must be high. But Y/n doesn't do drugs?

"Tom, did you see Y/n taking drugs or something, because I can't explain it, why she's acting like that, otherwise" I asked Tom

"No I didn't saw her take drugs, but maybe someone put something in her drink?" He told me

'Shit' I tought to myself. Y/n didn't even wanted to go to this party and now she's been even drugged. It's all my fault, I souldn't have talked her into this shit.

"I'm going to get her back to the hotel Tom. I will see you guys later or tomorrow" I said and hurriedly took Y/n outside the building.

Good thing I didn't drank alcohol so I could still drive.

*little time skip*

We were in the elevator of the hotel and tears ran down my cheeks. I was feeling so bad because Y/n didn't wanted to go in the first place and still she went because of me, and she's been also drugged thanks to me. I swear if I could turn back time I would do it in no time.

The elevator dinged and I hurried to get us to our room. I unlocked the door and put Y/n quickly down on the bed. I took of my shoes and jacket and hurried to do the same with Y/n. I also got off her makeup and dressed her in her pyjamas. I did her skincare and made sure the bed was comfortable for her. I swear I won't sleep tonight, I'm going to watch her the whole time to make sure nothing more will happen to her.

*time skip*

Y/n POV

I woke up with the worst headache and the feeling, nedding to vomit. I ran to the toilet and vomitet, out of nowhere I felt one hand grabbing my hair out of my face and the other one rubbing my back. It was Bill. I heard him sniffle and whispering apologies over and over again. But I don't understand why, what happened? The last thing I remember is me talking with Bill and Tom at the afterparty.

I finished vomiting and flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth to get that disgusting flavour out of my mouth. Bill just stands in the door, crying?

"Bill what happened? Why are you crying Schatz?" I asked, genuinely confused

He just shook his head and went over to the bed. He motioned me to come and sit down beside him and thats what I did.

"So can you give me some explanation?" I asked

"I'm so sorry my love. I'm so sorry I talked you into the party..." He just said

What the fuck happened at that party?

"Bill, tell me what happend. Now." I said

"You've been drugged Y/n. I'm so sorry its all my fault my love. Please forgive me..." He said crying even heavier

I've been drugged? What?

"What- How- What the fuck?!" I said in disbelief

"I'm so sorry please forgive me" Bill sniffled

"Bill... Please don't ever talk me into something I don't want to do, okay? That was one of the many things I was afraid about! I forgive you but please, promise me not to talk me into something EVER again" I said to him strictly

"I promise Y/n, I will never do such thing again..." He mumbled and kissed me

We just layed down. Bill gave me some Ibuprofen to help with my headache.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Bill"

.