Who Do You Think Of? Pt.II

'Who did you make love to, Jin?' If only he had the guts to ask. He was desperate to know. All through their intercourse he couldn't help thoughts of who occupied Hyunjin's mind while he was moaning under him, trembling with pleasure. 'Who were you thinking of, Jin?'

It is poisoning him and it shouldn't. He shouldn't feel that way, after all this was a casual thing, not something they were likely to repeat.

Right? Right?!?

His desperate heart clenches with worry. He is startled when Hyunjin climbs on top of him. "You're over thinking Min." He says in a scolding tone. Minho has a déjà-vu as he finds himself caged between Hyunjin's arms who is now looking straight into his eyes.

********************************************

Like when they used to spar. Not many people are aware of this. The trope of 'Intimidating Minho hyung terrorizes poor Hyunjinnie' was played, overplayed if you ask Minho. The fans did not know that they two of them liked to train together. Sure Minho is strong but so is Hyunjin. And he is agile and fast. Minho liked getting physical with him on the training mat, because, contrary to popular belief, Hyunjin did not whine when he got hurt during sparring, nor was he afraid to hit Minho back.

They were at the gym, late one night, venting their excess energy like toddlers. The last round ended with Minho on his back and Hyunjin hovering over him, firmly gripping his wrists, pinning them on either side of Minho's head. "I won!" He exclaimed breathlessly, dripping with sweat as usual. His eyes sparkled and pierced through Minho's, reaching for his soul.

There Minho lay on the training mat, trapped between Hyunjin's limbs, eyes locked on each other's. And he did not want to break free. The world around them seemed to slow down. They were caught inside a bubble, shielding them from their surroundings, humming to their own tune. Minho was sure Hyunjin felt it too. He gently released the older, standing up, leaving Minho motionless on the floor, staring blankly in front of him, as he tried to calm the frantic beating of his heart and the fire that ignited within him. "You did..." Minho whispered. "Min?" Minho blinked. He saw Hyunjin above him, extending his hand to help him. He took it and got up. "You won this time!" he recovered his sass. The other laughed exuberantly, throwing his head back. "Brat!" Minho laughed as well. They walked out of the gym together. "Why don't you ever ask Felix to spar?" Hyunjin asked casually. "I don't want my ass kicked by Yongbokkie." Minho replied indifferently. Hyunjin laughed again, harder. "Oh, hyung! You just got your ass kicked by me... Aargh!" Minho playfully grabbed him in a headlock. "This time!" he whispered in his ear before releasing him. "We can have a rematch anytime, brat." "I'll think about it, hyung." Hyunjin replied with a slight tease, biting his lip. Minho's insides did a back flip for some reason.

*********************************************

"Stop thinking." Hyunjin's voice snaps him out of his head. His demand is met by a willing Minho as Hyunjin leans down to kiss him. Minho sighs against his lips. Yet, doubt is still in his mind. He is certain that Hyunjin avoiding to top at first, could only mean that he wanted to detach himself from the act. "I'm only thinking about you..." Hyunjin whispers in his ear. "I'm not what you need... who you want." Minho voices his thoughts, sounding unsure again, broken. Why? "Stop talking nonsense." Hyunjin murmurs against his skin, his lips now ghosting the curve of his neck. His hand slips between their bodies, finding Minho's softened member and his slender fingers wrap around it, stroking it lightly. He twitches in his hand, sighing. "Min?" Mmm?" "Can I fuck you again?" His low sensual voice is like balm to Minho's soul. Yes! Yes! He wants to scream but refrains. "If you are sure I'm the one you want." He replies quietly. His eyes scrutinize Hyunjin's face. "Who else would it be?" Hyunjin holds his gaze, unyielding. The look on Minho's face is telling. "Don't bring him into this. WE are here, just the two of us." "You mean to tell me that your mind doesn't stray even a little bit to him?"

Minho, why are you sabotaging yourself? Good question!

"I'm completely aware of whom I'm laying with, Min. Don't think so little of me, or yourself." Hyunjin makes a move to get off him but Minho grabs his waist. Is there desperation on his face? Cause Hyunjin's expression softens. "Yes..." The older whispers. "You can fuck me again. Please." He is desperate. But Hyunjin isn't one to rub it in. He cups his face and kisses him, slowly and deeply, the way only he knows how and makes Minho weak in the knees. The brunette takes his hands and guides them to his lower body, silently. Hyunjin doesn't say another word either. He pulls Minho onto him and reaches down to his lower back, slowly tracing his rim and inserting a finger in deep, making him gasp in response. The soft sound drowns in Hyunjin's mouth as he savours Minho's with his tongue. The older grabs his shoulders, letting his head fall back as Hyunjin inserts a second finger, feeling him from inside, brushing and stroking his walls. "Fuck me Jin." He breathes before letting out another moan. "How do you want me to fuck you, hyung?" Hyunjin smiles against his Adam's apple while his long fingers pump in and out of Minho's warmth. "Hard..." He breathes heavily, gripping Hyunjin's shoulders tighter. "As hard as you can." Hyunjin continues to push his fingers in and out, guided by Minho's moans. He can feel his member harden between them, he can feel both of them hard again. He pulls his fingers out of a whining Minho, letting him back on the mattress gently, and spits into his palm, stroking his member instead. He puts on a show and Minho can't help but watch Hyunjin's pretty face, flustered by their actions, sweaty hair strands stuck around his cheeks and forehead. He looks so beautiful, so dominantingly seductive, his sparkling eyes locked on Minho's. Hyunjin spreads his legs wide and slides inside him without effort as Minho is already eagerly clenching around him. He starts to move in languid long rolls of his hips, focusing on hitting the walls perfectly, enjoying the warmth around his member. The brunette moans Hyunjin's name in a broken voice. And said man is doing his best to edge him towards bliss but also leave him wanting. Minho's totally fucked out face makes him keep going. "I said hard..." He chokes desperately. The sounds he is making are - as always - sinful and test Hyunjin's self control. Minho trembles beneath him. Hyunjin wraps his fingers around his shaft and strokes him in sync with his thrusts. The pace peaks up in a dramatic way and Minho shudders by the sheer force of Hyunjin's pounding against his hips, the rough strokes on his member and the overall stimulation he feels. It doesn't take much longer for him to fall apart. "Oh god... Jin..." He breathes panting. The younger keeps pushing roughly against him for a few more minutes, lingering on the edge of his own orgasm to let Minho fully ride out his. He lets out a groan, his face contorts with the effort and the pleasure as he cums inside the brunette with a long deep sigh. Collapsing gently onto Minho's chest, he closes his eyes, breathing in his musky scent. Their sweaty skin glistens in the dimly lit room. They both feel content and exhausted. Hyunjin gently rolls off Minho to lay next him. No words are spoken to disrupt their post coital bliss. They drift asleep like that, their bodies in close proximity under the soft blanket that Minho pulls over them right after Hyunjin cleans him with tender light moves.