Chapter 4 : Meeting Universe 6

Everyone was laughing, talking and eating while they were travelling to the Universe 6 Tournament on the Planet with no name.

Whis: just a few minutes to go.

After Few minutes whis tapped his staff on the hexahedron and they all saw a rocky planet surrounded by big Glowing orbs, THE SUPER DRAGON BALLS

Everyone whoa'd in amazement on how big these Dragon balls were.

Kyllian: Oh my Days, Their Massive!

William: they look like the regular dragon balls but planet sized!

Vegeta: they really do exist, huh

Goku: no kicking, they really are massive as well, they really are super dragon balls!

Bulma: I thought you were just bluffing about how you were saying there are big as planets, but you weren't Whis!

Krillin: yeah, imagine the power, you could really wish for anything!

Beerus: I think that's enough sightseeing, whis! let's go

Whis: understood, my Lord.

Whis drives the hexahedron in the arena.

Goku: wow Lord Champa really built all this?

Beerus: No, sayian, destroyers don't build anything even if we did my brother would not have the audacity to lay a single building material. It'll just be paper and sticks.

Champa: I HEARD THAT!

Champa flys down as Beerus follows by flying up to meet his Brother.

Bulma: so that Champa?!

Jackarot: yes he's the god of destruction, of the sixth universe, and Lord Beerus' brother.

Champa smirks

Champa: honestly, I'm surprised you even showed up.

Beerus: I did Champa, why would I miss a good opportunity to see your face when you suffer in defeat, and take your precious Super Dragon Balls all for myself.

Champa: I'm glad you're confident but you have no idea what you're up against, considering how you've never met any of my competitors.

Beerus: that may be true, but I know another truth, I know about your dirty little game Champa you secretly stole some of these orbs from my universe which explains some of your unexpected trespassing.

Champa sweats

Champa: uh.. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Bulma: I had my thoughts and their are seven of them spread across our two universes so that means you've taken some of ours to!