Chapter 7 : Vegetas Troublesome Fight

Vegeta and Frost standing in the ring preparing to fight.

William: MR VEGETA! BE ON YOUR GUARD THAT SNAKE WILL DO ANYTHING TO WIN!

Frost: Seems your friend has a pretty low opinion of me. That tends to happen when people learn the truth. Judging by your countenance, I won't be on your good side either. *laughs* But that's okay, I don't mind.
You're correct to be suspicious. I believe cunning and deception are the greatest weapons in a warrior's arsenal. Of course, now that you're aware, the game has changed.

Some poison dripped from the needle.

Frost: In my battle with your... Sons Friends I presume? I waited until the end, so as not to make it too obvious. Now, since it's no longer a mystery. I don't have to be so careful. That means no more hesitation. No more holding back. No more mercy! Now I can use this venom with joyful abandon.

The venom dripped to the ground, burning right through the ring

Ref: WAIT A MINUTE, YOU CAN'T DO THAT! THESE TOURNAMENT RULES ARE SACRED AND HAVE TO BE
RESPECTED, USE THAT AGAIN AND I WILL DISQUALIFY YOU!

Frost: That's what the little man with the microphone says, but what say you?

Vegeta: He can use whatever the hell  he wants.

Ref: Are you sure?!

Vegeta: I won't let this priceless bastard walk off of some technicality. He will leave because I'll knock him out in cold blood!

Trunks: YEAH GO DAD!

Bulma: *sigh* oh for goodness sake does he have to play the hero when poison is evolved?

Kyllian: Jez even when poison is evolved Vegeta is Fearless

Jackarot smiles

Jackarot: That's my Dad for you.

Vegeta gives a glare of furry at Frost

Vegeta: Stand in my way Ref or I'll knock your teeth out too

Ref stutters and sweats

Ref: Ugh.. I little help here?!

Champa: Is fine with me.

Beerus: go ahead.

Frost: well that wasn't so hard was it, so it's agreed. for the use of this match all weapons including venom is allowed, we can fight as we see fit.. but wait.. there's still that pesky restriction against killing your opponent isn't there? now that we can use weapons if we accidentally land a lethal blow? Well, I guess we have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

Everyone gasps on what Frost said.

Ref: Well.. I guess we've got a match!?

Champa rings the Bell

Ref: Alright then! YOU MAY BEGIN!

Vegeta let out a powerful scream, powering up into a Super Saiyan.