Chapter 11 : Planet Sadala

The Hexahedron stopped infront of a rather beautiful planet

Jackarot: Wow! This is it, huh?

Vados: Yes. Welcome to Planet Sadala.

Cabba: C'mon Master!

Cabba flew off as the doors opened

Jackarot: HEY WAIT UP!

Jack sighs and chuckled, following close behind.

Vados Smiles at Jack before leaving

Vados: At least he's back

Jackarot: So, this is Sadala? you know my Dad told me that Sadala was the original world of the Sayian race in my Universe! but this screams beauty!

Cabba: Indeed! The main home for all Saiyan life and the Sadala Defense Force!

Jackarot: The what now?

Cabba: Sadala Defense Force! It's the home of Sadala's strongest fighters that people across the Universe can hire to fight for justice!

Jackarot: From what I heard, the Saiyans of my universe were tyrants, brutes, sent by Frieza, our universes variant of Frost, to take over planets and sell them to the highest bidder

Cabba: That's terrible!

Jackarot: It was, but Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta, and almost all Saiyan life was destroyed as well. As far as I know, my father and Kakarot  are the last full-blooded Saiyans..

Cabba: Wow, an entire race wiped out like nothing?!

Jackarot: Indeed.

Cabba took a second to process all of that

Jackarot: So, where are we headed?

Cabba: A tournament between the strongest across the cosmos!

Jackarot: yeah but no matter how Strong hit its, theres no sure thing when you're fighting 70 other warriors from across the Cosmos! Building your right team is critical!

Cabba: Yeah.. l have no choice but to ask Renso.

Jackarot: Renso, huh? Who is he?

Cabba: A member of the Sadala Defense Force, he recently did injure his leg and hasn't seen action in a while.

Jackarot: You think he'd be a help to your team?

Cabba: I have no choice. And... he is my old mentor.

Jackarot: Introducing your new mentor to your old one, huh?

Cabba: *chuckles* Yeah, I guess so.

After a bit more flying, they land outside a small yet beautiful-looking house