Chapter 5 : Beyond Blue

The tournament has started Goku got into a fighting stance, and Botamo began to bounce.

Goku: You got some pretty good fancy footwork for such a big guy

Goku slowly inches toward Botamo started to bounce trying to crush him as Goku was mobile Botamo's bouncing was getting faster and faster before Botamo flew off the ground.

Goku dodges before Botamo hit the ring again, but he hit the barrier around the entire arena and he came crashing toward Goku again and again, the bouncing becoming random before hitting Goku right to the edge of the ring. Goku stopped himself before he hit the ground.

Krillin: Turn around Goku he's behind you.

Goku turned back around, Botamo standing there, arms crossed.

Goku: Hey I was wide open! Why didn't you attack me!?

Botamo eggs Goku on, by hand signalling Bring it on.

Ref: Botamo is just egging him on! A cocky start from the Sixth Universe. Meanwhile, Goku's style can be compared to that of a scared child! Why such a slow start from the Seventh?

Vados: Quite the start.

Champa: He got the same slowish reflexes back on beerus, world.

Cabba: they may all be Sayians, but it seems that our universe could produce a version of fighters that can be much stronger.. that fellow Sayian with the Brown hair does catch my curiosity, for some reason his style reminds me of something.. not sure what it is?

Jack sees Cabba staring at him

Jackarot: that kid is looking at me funny? I'm wondering if I can have a chance with him in the ring?

Botamo: man oh man lord Champa told me you were weak but your even worse than I imagined, if you're not gonna give me a proper fight then at least you can tap out so I could take my nap.

Beerus: HEY DONT EMBARRASS ME SAYIAN!

Goku stands in a fighting pose before uttering

Goku: I am way too many barbecue at lunch!

Everyone was dumbfounded, until Goku started doing lunges.

Goku: 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. hold on pal just trying to digest here so I can get the swing of things

Botamo looks in disbelief

Ref: the slow moving Goku just admitted he ate before the match, oh I guess we got to remember not to serve free food when Goku is around.

Everyone laughs

Botamo: *chuckles* I don't have all day so I'll give you some to smooth your tum tum.

Botamo shot a ki blast from his mouth and Goku moves quickly reacting in time.

Goku: Hey Dodging that, actually loosen things up keep those power balls coming pal they really help.

Botamo continues his Ki blasts while Goku runs around the arena and dodging them aswell, but one of those blasts last almost hit the ref.

Krillin: He's back

Beerus: oh great, he's doing rain around the roses.

Champa: he should've finished him off by now.

Vados: Botamo is simply warming up, my Lord our victory will soon come at hand.