Chapter 9: Jackarot Vs The Legendary Assassin Hit!

Hit stands infornt of Jack Staying silent and eyes closed.

Jackarot: Hit? Finally I face him!

Hit standing doing nothing

Jackarot: Hit is so Clam and focused is eerie! giving me goosebumps! But I could tell Deep behind that face is pure aggression! He's strong, I can sense his energy! I can't let my own ego go to my head if I wanna win this! I'm my universe's only chance!

Beerus looks upon the two.

Beerus: hmm.. so his name is Hit am I right Whis? I know he's from another universe but he looks familiar. What is deal?

Whis: from what I've been able to gleam he's a professional assassin. as of now he's the most talented one of the six universe. The exploits of his history explains not a single one of his targets have been able to escape his wrath. They call him.. Never Miss Hit!

Vegeta: He really is something else huh?

Beerus: well Jack better step up his game and not lose because he's the only one from our universe that's left in this tournament!

Beerus rings the bell

Jack gets into a fighting stance.

Ref: AND BEGIN!

Hit gets into his Stance.

Jackarot: what kind of stance is that?

Jack was ready to charge but was wanting to wait for the right moment. Hit still didn't move from his position and Jack was almost letting his Guard down.

Kyllian: you see that?

William: Yeah, His Guard is Perfect seems Jack is having trouble to figure out a way to start off.

They see as Hit was keeping a perfect position in his stance

William: This guy knows how to handle himself in a fight! This could be bad.

Jack was still having trouble on to figure out how to start This fight.

Jackarot: *grunts* that guard doesn't make it easy for me to attack him, but I can't stand here all day!

Hit: So you're not already going to start transformed?

Jackarot: well doing that takes a lot of power, so I sometimes just keep them in my back pocket in spare needs, besides I still haven't figured out a winning strategy yet.

Hit: you showing your cards tells me. you're young Sayian.

Jackarot: *chuckles* Thanks for the compliment Hit. But yes I'm only 18 years old.