Chapter 21: The Jubilife Incident Part. 2

"How about picking on a trainer a little more on your level, huh?" Argenta stood amidst the enormous hole in the warehouse's wall with a confident stance, holding her waist with one hand, the wind clawing at her hair and outfit giving her a much more intimidating appearance. Member of Sinnoh Elite Four, one of the strongest Pokémon trainers in the entire world. And, she carried that prestige with her, undeterred by the massive force of Rocket grunts before her. It wasn't like she was alone, rather, she had her own team to rely on, two enormous hulking beasts that towered over every other person in the room.

A fierce Magmortar, whose body was a furious furnace of burning fumes licking the air around it, throwing heat everywhere. Along its back there were large protruding spikes, and both of its arms ended with three sharp prongs. On Argenta's other side was a similarly large monster, covered in ruffled yellow fur, and black bands that wrapped around its arms and face. Flailing about behind it were two black tails, the ends cut off like exposed wires, randomly sparking with excess electricity. They both didn't make a sound, slowly staring back at the Rocket Elite's Pokémon, awaiting an order...

 They both didn't make a sound, slowly staring back at the Rocket Elite's Pokémon, awaiting an order

"I had hoped tonight wouldn't have been such a hassle..." Tyson scratched the back of his neck, frustration starting to bubble over. Not only had three intruders gotten past security, undermining their entire operation, now an Elite Four member was threatening Team Rocket's main power base in the entire region. All of their stolen goods were escaping and tens of grunts were already unconscious without even having lifted a finger. It had gone from all-good to utter chaos in only a few minutes. It was the worst time too with Judge gone, he knew something wrong was bound to happen, like vultures circling in on their prey. He groaned and shook his head trying to maintain some cool, flashing Argenta a cocky smirk.

"Fine, fine! You want a fight?! I'll give you one you will never forget!" And he cast his arm out wide, gesturing towards the entrance. "Leave the unconscious behind, they're no good now. Make sure we don't get outnumbered outside..." Tyson ordered the remaining grunts around him, who nodded and raced off in quick succession, leaving only a few people left in the enormous chamber. If Argenta was here then more couldn't be very far, and he didn't want to get surrounded on top of fighting an Elite Four Member. "I'll deal with this mess myself."

There were only three conscious people who remained...

The Elite Four's Argenta. Team Rocket Elite Officer Tyson. And, fledgling trainer [Y/N].

Typhlosion let out a low growl, his two squinty eyes focused on the new threat, and the flames around its collar billowed out even more ferociously then they had before, the ground trembling underfoot. Ampharos made a shrill cry and similarly took an offensive stance, sparks erupting from around its head, ready to explode, the air around them convulsing and blurry...

 Ampharos made a shrill cry and similarly took an offensive stance, sparks erupting from around its head, ready to explode, the air around them convulsing and blurry