prt.1

Normal pov

i was currently on my way home from the store for this new game i decided i wanted to play on my main account.i haven't played in a while and i thought it would be a nice funny video to come back to. the song west collective came on which was mine nd my best mates song.so at the next red light i pulled my phone up and started to record to send her. i've always been passionate about my singing so this was quite relaxing and fun at the same time.

"dont you go runnin' for the hills,you can't outrun it by yourself.. by..your..self.."

i continued the rest of the song then clicked stopped recording and decided i'd send it to her when im home then maybe post it to instagram.i turned the last corner then i'm finally at home,i parked my car then locked my gate.i picked the game up n took my key out then headed to my front door,fiddled with the keys then opened the door and headed inside.i took my shoes off then walked to the kitchen,placing my keys on the counter then grabbing a glass from the cabinet for some water.i take the water upstairs into my gaming room and sit down in my chair.i put the game into my pc and wait for it to download all its data.while i wait for it to finish i go on my phone and send my best the video of me singing the also post it to instagram.

it finally finished and i pushed record.

"hi guys its your girl y/n and today we are play a game called the exorcist,if you enjoy this type of content make sure to let me know in the comments and make sure to like and subscribe or you wont see shit.enough blabbering let get onto the video."

near to the end of the video i was just finishing and about to do my outro but my phone kept dinging. i put it on silent n push it to aside. 'i can check it later.' i thought to myself.

"well i hope you enjoyed this video if you would like me to play more games like this let me know and i shall go out and buy more.but this is y/n..out" i turned the camera off nd sat back in my chair. jesus that was an interesting game.i checked the time on my phone and it showed 9:52.i turned my pc off and decided i would edit it tomorrow.i walked to the bathroom and washed my face so i knew all my makeup was all off. i put my hair in a low pony tail,brushed my teeth then headed into my room. i put on silky shorts n top pjs then walked back to my gaming room to get my phone.i grabbed it and decided to check what the notfications were.

'sleepymully wants to send you a message'

mully!? the famous youtuber mully!?loads of questions shot through my head at once,the main one being why does he want to message me?before i continue to be trapped in my thoughts i go onto instagram and opened his message

~In chat~

Sleepymully
Hello y/n! Sorry for the random text out of no where but i saw your singing video and a few others and was wondering if you would like to do a collab.

Yourangle.y/n
Hello mully! I apologise for the late reply i was recording my new video and have just seen. I would love to do a collab but i dont know how since your in america.

Sleepymully
We can book you a flight for Friday so it gives you 2 days to get ready and we can send eddie to pick you up.

Yourangle.y/n
I couldnt ask you guys to do that!

Sleepymully
Please its our plessure.so i'll book you one for friday and we shall seen you soon?

Yourangle.y/n
Of course! I'll start packing tomorrow ttyl mully

Sleepymully
Ttyl y/n

~end of chat~

I turned my phone off,put it on charge then placed it on my bed side table. I was just sat there looking at the ceiling flabbergasted on what just happened.i started smiling to myself then hurt my phone ping at least 5 times. I was to tired to check it so instead i turned over finally got into a comfortable position..

It wasnt till then i was really deep in thought and realised i would gaege gibson. In my opinion he's the most handsome and amazing person on YouTube and i've thought so for atleast a year now. It the middle of my thoughts my head started to go blank and then dark..

Author note-
The updates for this story may be a bit slow just because im with family this week but i promise to post atleast once a night x