Prt.8

Normal pov.

I woke up warmer then usual.My head was thumping and i struggled to open my eyes.then i wish i never did. OMG. IM IN BED WITH GAEGE.i check my phone to see what the time was and it was already 2pm!!

I begin to panic then i check if we're fully clothed and we are. 'Thank god..' i thought to myself. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his head was snuggled into my neck. I tried to slip out but it didnt work and i ended up waking him up. I heard a slight groan then he slowly sat up rubbing his head and eyes. "Morning grumpy" i said before getting up and opening the door "i would like to get ready for the day and take some paracetamol,goodbyee" i said giggling a little as he walked out,waving sleepily.

I closed the door and had a mini fan girl moment going bright red then walked over to the bathroom.i brushed my teeth to get rid of the disgusting alcohol taste and brushed it off my tongue.i hopped in the shower and turned it to cold so i could wake up a bit more. I washed my hair and body then hopped out wrapping a towel around me and wiping the access mascara off my face.

I decided to just wear something comfy and have my hair up today because we're not doing any recording. I decided a blue tracksuit paired with a white slim top and a head bands,then put my hair half up half down and plated the little hair tied up.

 I decided a blue tracksuit paired with a white slim top and a head bands,then put my hair half up half down and plated the little hair tied up

This^

This^

I sprayed some perfume on myself preparing to see gaege.then walked out and downstairs.

"AHHHH" i heard from a bunch of girls then i was embraced in a big hug. "It's so nice to finally meet you!!" Kristy and gabby squeal. "Its nice to meet you too! Im so glad I'm not the only girl now!" I giggled and we all walked to the living room where the boys were.

" i guess you all met each other" mully states and we all nodded and sat on the couch together.

Gaeges pov.

I was looking at y/n before someone pulled me out my thoughts. "Dude be honest do you like y/n" eddie whispers in my ear.
"I don't know,shes so sweet and funny but we just met. Get this,She was so drunk last night she asked me to stay with her nd as soon as i got into the bed she cuddled up with me." "i don't know man i don't want my feelings getting hurt" i added on.

" Listen gaege,i've seen the way that girl looks at you.don't rush into it but definitely talk about it soon because i sense you two like each other but both to shy to say anything."
Eddie patted my back then we all carried on with a random convocation,but my eyes kept darting back to y/n..

Y/n's pov

"So what would you guys like to do!" I asked the girls sitting infront of me. "How about we go for a little shopping trip!" Gabby says.me n kristy nodded in agreement then we left to get our shoes on "eddie we're just going shopping we're be back in about 2-3 hours." "Okay mi amour Espero que se diviertan,chicos!" Agter that gabby walked over and stomped her shoes on,being the first one to step out the door.

We all headed into her car and decided we would do karaoke on the way there and record a little vlog for my channel.

"Hey guys its y/n and today we are doing something a little different." I panned the camera to kristy and gabby then pointed it back to myself. "Im currently in florida with the boys,gabby and kristy! We were thinking of doing a little vlog of todays shopping trip,we will update you when we are there!" I put the camera down and connected my phone to the blue tooth speaker of the car. I put on the song hollaback girl.i picked my phone up and saw a snapchat friend request and it was from juicy.i accepted it then went onto camera and recorded all us singing.

G-gabby
K-kristy
Y-y/n

G-A few times I've been around that track

K-so its not gonna happen like that

Y-'cause i aint no hollaback girl

K-i aint no hollaback girl

G+y-Ooh thats my shit,thats my shit

K+g+y- Ooh thats my shit,thats my shit

G-i heard that you were talking shit,and you didnt think that i would hear it.

K-people hear you talking like that,getting everybody fired up.

Y-So I'm ready to attack, gonna lead the pack,Gonna get a touchdown, gonna take you out

G+k-That's right, put your pom-poms down
Getting everybody fired up

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped recording there and posted it to my snap story and sent it to the girls,then we finally arrived of the car park in front of the mall.we all got out locked the doors to the car then started walking in..

Authors note-

I really hope you guys enjoy this part im gunna be at my best friends house for 3 days so i will post another part on Thursday night,im sorry to keep people waiting but i promise i'll make short little ones like a instagram or a snapchat thing just to keep an update x

Bye lovleys see you on Thursday xx🩷👍🏻