prt.5

Normal pov

We waited for a minute then grant opened the door. "Omg y/n finally! Its so nice to finally meet you!" He said bringing me into a bear hug. "Its nice to meet you too grant" i said letting go of the hug.

We all walked into the house,i just sat my suit case by the door and walked into the living room where everyone else was. I walked in with grant and eddie by my side and the first person to get up and giving me a hug was josh,then mully then lastly juicy. That hug was different though.

It felt warm and special.like it was needed for years on end.after a minute we let go and i felt my face heat up.i checked my phone for the time and it was about 3:43pm. "Can one of you show me where i'll be sleeping? I wanna get sorted for tomorrow." Mully ended up picking my suit case up and bring me to the room.it was a nice room quite big with a bathroom attached to it. I said to mully I'll be down soon then put my suit case next to the door to look around a bit. The bed room was a little bit plain but it was weirdly comforting

 The bed room was a little bit plain but it was weirdly comforting

^ something like that

I kept looking then opened the door to the bathroom and it was gorgeous it had both a shower and bath so u can choose what one you want and the bathroom was perfectly clean with a mirror above the sink. There was some plug sockets near the corner of the room so i could do my hair and stuff.

Something like that^

I went back into the room and decided to put all my clothes into the wardrobe but keep out what i wanted to wear tomorrow and some pjs i was going to put on. I decided because it was quite hot i'd have shorts and top on but keep a hoodie out in case i felt awkward.

 I decided because it was quite hot i'd have shorts and top on but keep a hoodie out in case i felt awkward

Pjs^

I brushed my hair once more then went out and downstairs.i walked over to the living room and sat on the floor since there was no seats on the couch left,i didnt wanna be rude asking any of them to move,to be fair they have wayy more right of being here then i do.my heart tarted to race a bit and i started to shiver from the cold wooden floor.

All the boys were talking nd i was just listening and laughing to there convocation. "Are you okay y/n?" Gaege bent down a bit and asked. "Yeah bit uncomfortable but its okay!" "Here!" He moved up a little bit more so i could squeeze in and sit down,i ended up fitting but i had to keep my legs crossed over each other because it was quite a tight squeeze. I started feeling my eyes getting heavy and i felt a hand move my leg onto something. OMG

Gaege had moved my leg onto his so i could get more comfortable.i started to lean on the side of the couch and drift off while listening to the boys argue about something random like what video to next.

Gaeges pov.

I could hear light snores to my left and i left the boys convocation to look over for a minute.i saw y/n asleep on the couch "boys im gonna take her up to bed she seems uncomfortable and im tired myself truthfully" i said carefully moving her off my leg and stretching/cracking my back and knuckles. "awh juicy caring for his girlfriend" josh teased " shut up josh i've just met her.",with that i stood up,picked her up bridal style and started heading upstairs.i walked over to her room and opened the door the best i could without shaking her to much and accidentally waking her up.i put her lamp on and threw back the covers,gently placing her down.i pushed a bit of her hair behind her ear and admired her beauty.she had perfectly clear skin and long lushes hair.her lips were a light pink and look extremely soft.i pulled myself out of my thoughts,turned her lamp off leaving the room and heading over to my own. i turned my light of and took my shirt nd short off. i turned my tv on for some background noises then jumped into bed,wrapping the covers over me into a tight hug. while i was laying there slowly drifting off to sleep i couldn't stop think how cute she was.but i cant fall for her.not just yet at least...

authors note-

im sorry this was a bit rushed i didn't have many ideas for it and its currently 2:20am and im nackerd.i promise to put more effort into the next one but for now i hope you enjoy xx