Prt 9.

Your pov.

We walked into the mall and the first place we went to was a nail shop. We decided we wanted to get matching nails together that would fit our style and shade.

We picked our designs and i sat in the middle of gabby n Kristy. We started to have a conversation about what to do when we're home and how we need to update the vlog after this. After about 45 minutes of being in the nail
Shop we finally had finished and paid for our nails so we got the camera out and recorded as we got to the next shop.

"Hello guys we are back again" i said smiling at the camera pointing it to the girls. " we just got our nails done and now we're are on our way to the next
Stop,i think our plan is to grab some makeup sneak home early and surprise the boys with a new video idea. The girls do the boys makeup!"

"So as i know here we are not aloud to record so we shall see u guys after!" Gabby add's on before i put the camera down and in my bag. We weren't going to buy expensive makeup bc it'll be coming off straight after the video and never ever be used.

We walked into the shop and looked down to find foundation and concealer. Then we found blush and contour,deciding to leave the mascara,eyeliner and a eyelash curler because we have some at the home.

We payed and left getting the camera out almost straight away. "Hey guys we are done now and we are heading home! We decided we are going to leave this little vlog here because we will be recording a video when we home anyway but we love u all kiss kiss see you in the next video."

We get to the car and decide i should drive this time which i didnt mind because i quite like driving. We put the radio on to see what would come on and it was "wings" by little mix.i looked at all the girls and turns out we all knew it and knew what was coming. A sing along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

G-gabby
K-krist
Y-y/n

Y-mama told me not to waste my life,she told me "spread your wings my little butterfly"

G-dont let what they say keep you up at night,and if they give you-shh,then they can walk on by.

K-my feet,feet cant touch the ground and i cant hear a sound,but you keep running up your mouth yeah

Y- walk,walk on over there! Cause im to fly to careee,oh yeahhh

G-your words dont mean a thing,im not listening keep talking all i know is

K-mama told me not to waste my life,she told me "spread your wings my little butterfly"

Y-and they cant contain you these wings were meant to fly,and we dont let nobody bring us down no matter what you say,it wont hurt me no matter if i fall from the sky. They wings were meant to fly..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before we could finish the song we had made it home. I parked the car and asked kristy to grab the bag full of makeup then we all got out and knocked on the door..ready to do the boys makeup..

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note-

Sorry this is so short its 12:35 and im getting into a routine for skl to make my bf,bsf and family proud so i might post a bit slow but i promise to update when i can

See you in the next one loves you xx