Prt.11

Your pov.

It was 3 taps on my door and i quickly wiped my eyes before saying the words "come in!" . The door opened revealing josh and he immediately could tell i've been crying. I have a feeling it was the puffy face and glossy eyes but either way he didn't judge. He get me a sympathetic smile,closed my door then set himself in front of me on my bed.

"Don't feel forced to of course but do you want to tell me whats up?you took off quickly from the living room" he chuckled a bit near to the end then looked right at me again. I took a breath then considered telling him.

"By the looks of these texts my ex is trying to find me again. We broke up 2 years ago and it was all me who wanted to. The relationship started of fine until he started to mentally abuse me. I thought it was nothing and would pass over but it never did,instead it got worse. And he ended up abusing me physically" i teared up explaining but wiped them away quickly so i wouldn't draw attention.

He leaned over and gave me a quick hug then walked over to the door "i'll give u some space,we're not recording for the rest of the day so u can relax in here but you are welcomed to come hang out downstairs with us." and with that he walked out.i turned my tv on and put a random movie on as background noise so i could take a nap.as i started closing my eyes,the sounds from the tv started to muffle then al went silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the dream

"shut the fuck up you always do this!"my boyfriend had been drinking again and clearly hes came home pissed,while im getting the back lash.before i could reply i felt a sharp pain in my jaw,he punched me again.instead of making the argument worse i just went upstairs into our room and started to pack a bag.i waited till i heard light snores then quietly tip toed downstairs and snuck out tht bck door to the garden. I opened the gate and sprinted to the nearest shop so i could be safe and call my mum.when i got there i snuck in and went to the drink isle,calling my mum in the mean time.

" mum i left him i cant take it anymore" tears forming in my eyes,i can barley see properly through the glossy surroundings.

"Oh baby its okay!where are you i'll come pick you up" my mum says,calmly down the phone.

"Im at ****** shop thank you for being so supportive"

The call ended Nd i just chilled in the shop for a bit,that was until i saw the person who walked through the door.i ran away and hid in a different isle n watched as he walked down the isle i was originally in.i got a text from my mum saying she was here and i waited till the coast was clear so i ran out the shop. I saw my mothers car and ran over to it. "Quick mum drive he's in the shop!" Before i knew it the passenger window was being smashed and shards of glass cut into any reviling part of my body. I winced in pain then felt some pressure knock me back. My mum had sped off quickly before my ex had even got a chance smash something else or even worse get me out the car. Thankfully he doesn't know where my mum lives and on the way home we called the police..

What a horrible day..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of the dream.

I woke up and felt a pare of arms wrapped around me once again. I looked up to see gaege on his phone scrolling through tiktok. "What time is it.?" I groggly ask giving up on trying to move and laying back down in defeat.

"Its currently 2:24am,you had a nightmare im guessing?" He says pausing the video he was watching and paying all his attention to me. "Yeah how did you know" i asked slowly drifting back to sleep. "I could hear u crying from your door ao i came to see if you were okay and u ended up pulling me in the bed.."

Everything went silent again...im guessing im drifting back off to sleep..

Gaeges pov.

"Hello?y/n?" I looked at her and shes was back to sleep. Bless her. It was very clearly a bad nightmare from what i could see. I decided to join her and powered my phone off,laying down cuddling her and getting comfortable. I breathed in and she smelt amazing like a fresh breeze perfume. I started getting really tired and then i felt nothing at all..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO LATE!!!ive been planning ny new story called "my best friends brother.." its a nidal wonder fanfic so if you wanna go check it out so far there are only 2 parts of it but hopefully i will be posting another part of it tonight and if not then on Saturday 11th at 8pm uk time.

I will try keeping this story updated to but im really stuck on what to do woth it so if anyone could comment some ideas or message me some ideas that would be brilliant and i will continue on this story but for now?

I love you all and see u next time,or on the new story😉♥️