Prt.3

Normal pov.

I heard blaring in my ear as i groaned,slapping the area where the sound was coming from.i rubbed my eyes so hard i started to see patterns then sat up so i wouldn't fall to sleep again. I cracked my back and stretched then shook jayne a bit so she wakes up.

I got up and walked over to my bathrooms and decided to take a shower so i wouldn't look and feel so groggy. I turned the shower on and didn't have it warm but not to cold so it would at least wake me up more.

After my shower i looked in the mirror and brushed my hair so it wouldn't be notty when it drys. I walked back into my bedroom and saw jayne dressed and her hair up in a messy bun. I went to my wardrobe and grabbed some clothes,got dressed then grabbed my phone from my desk. Shoving it in my pocket.

Your outfit-

Jaynes outfit-

Jaynes outfit-

We headed downstairs for some breakfast and both decided on some toast with jam

We headed downstairs for some breakfast and both decided on some toast with jam.while we were eating we called an uber which would be here in 7 minutes.

"Are you excited" she asked munching on the last bit of toast. I swallowed the last bit of the food in my mouth then nodded in agreement. "Sort of but im nervous for the plane ride." I got a notification that the uber was outside so we quickly put our shoes on,grabbed my suit case and then stormed out of the house slamming the door in the process.

While i was in the uber i was going to text mully saying i wasnon my way but saw i got one from juicy. Aka gaege.

~your chat with gaege~

Juicyfruitsnacks
Hey y/n mully told me to ask when your on your way to the airport so we can figure out what time to send eddie!

Yourangle.y/n
Hey juicy! Im omw to the airport now my flight says it should be at 7:00 so i should arrive in Australia at around 2 ish maybe.

Juicyfruitsnacks
Okay! See you soon!

Yourangle.y/n
See you soon juicy!

~end of chat~

I looked up from my phone to see we were just parking.i took my suitcase out with a bit of help from jayne then we headed inside.we found my gate n talked for an hour while we wait for my plan number to be called.after a long long wait it was finally called and i hugged jayne goodbye,kissing her cheek then walking though my gate and made it to the plane.

I out my bags up and found my seat which was a window seat and waited to see who was next to me for the next 7 hours. After a little bit i saw this girl near my age sit next to me and say hello. I asked her if she could take a photo for me for instagram,then posted it.

The plane started to take off and i opened my window cover. I talked to the girl next to me for a bit and found out her name was alison but told me to call her allie.after a while she fell asleep and i fell bored. I put some headphones on and turned a movie on which i picked pitch perfect 2. I felt my eyes start to get heavy then the movie started to muffle and i fell asleep.

Authors note-
I wanna do a mix between a story and instagram posts so the next part wont be a actual part it'll be a instagram post xx