Prt.4

Normal pov

I felt a slight tap on my shoulder and i shot up awake. "Hey calm down its only me! We've arrived so cmon i dont want you being last on here" alison says having both mine and her suitcase in hand.i stretched a bit and took the headphones off,then stood up,grabbed my suit case and walked off the plane with her.we exited out the gate and i went onto instagram to see where eddie was.

~in your guy's chat~

Yourangle.y/n
Hey eddie ive just landed where are you?

Sauceddie
I am at the toilets right near your gate!

Yourangle.y/n
Okay! See you in a minute!!

~end of the chat~

I speed walked over to the toilets and saw eddie there leaning on the wall.i walked over giving him a smile and a wave then he gave me a side hug. "Its so nice to finally meet you dawg!" Eddie says letting go off the hug and grabbing my suit case "i knoww! Im so happy to collab with you guys" i smiled back.

We started to head back over to the car and we just shoved my suit case into his trunk. Half way he asked me if i wanted to play any music then proceeded to hand me the aux cord. I put on my "chill" playlist. The first song that come on was american idiot. "Yo you should try singing this! I wanna hear you in person" eddie says giving a slight smile then turning the music up a bit more. I nodded in agreement then wait till a certain i knew off by heart so i wouldn't slip up on anything and embarrassment.

"Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation
Where everything isn't meant to be okay.In television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow For that's enough to argue.
Don't wanna be an American idiot
One nation controlled by the media
Information age of hysteria
It's calling out to idiot america."

I stopped there because my throat started to dry and i couldn't be bothered. I looked over to Eddie being in a smiling mess then looked a photo tht was placed on the dash board point towards me. My face began to heat up with embarrassment and i turned a light shade of pink.

"Don't worry this is just going to the boys gc,about that i'll add u now" we pulled up at a red light n he sent the video then added me to the gc

G-gaege
E-eddie
N-narrator
J-josh
M-mully
Y-y/n-you

~y/n was added to the chat~

J:hey y/n! Nice singing cant wait to meet you!

N:your singing is amazing y/n!

Y:thank you narrator:)

N:please,just call me grant!:)

M:wassup fuckers

Y:hey mully!

M:oh hi y/n!!

Y:can everyone just call me n/n thats what im normally called 😁

M:okay n/n

G:hey guys whats going on?

Y:hey gaege!!

G:oh?hello y/n!

J:call her n/n stupid

G:oh mb,n/n

G:y/n how far away are you?

Y:im not sure,i'll ask exdie now gimme a minute

~end of chat~

I look up from my phone and turn to eddie "nice meeting all the boys?" He said,keeping his eyes fixated on the road. "Yeah! They're wondering how long we are from there." I asked waving my phone a bit. "We are only about 10 minutes away now" i look down,unlock my phone and begin to type again.

~in chat~

Y:hey guys eddie said about 10 minutes now!

M: okay see you soon n/n

G:bye y/n cant wait to see you!!

J:ooOoO

G:shut up goblin.

J: woww ouch 😢

~end of chat~

I giggled at the chats a little bit then began to look out the window. It was a beautiful view,the sun was bright but not blinding bright,the bright blue sky had little clouds in it and the tree were tall and perfect with green leafs.

I stared out the window a bit more then the song "hey there Delilah" started playing. I shook my head a little bit vibing along as i hummed. After a little bit we pulled into a neighbour hood and i look closely at the houses. And took in all there detail,most of them are modern but some are like cottage built. We finally parked infront of a house and i took a minute to look at it. It had nice flowers around the front and it was all painted white with a black door.

We got out the car and proceeded to go to the trunk and grab my suit case.we walk to the front door,knocked two times then waited.

Authors note-

Im sorry to leave this on a cliff hanger!!! Next part coming soon i promiseee!! X