Prt.7

Your pov

I stood next to eddie and mully while josh was next to mully,grant was next to eddie and gaege was next to josh. We all lined up and josh started the intro.

"Welcome back to the boys and today we have a special guest with us! Y/n!" Josh pointed at me and i gave a smile
N wave to the camera "hi guys its a pleasure to be doing this video!" I say leaving it back to josh. " today we are gunna be doing drunk cooking but because narrator cant drink he'll have gummies.today we are cooking a simple spaghetti n meatballs,but every time this 10 minute timer goes off we have do drink..apple juice" he winks at the camera then says lets begin "eddie grant and me will get started on the spaghetti,milly y/n and juciy get started on the meat balls" we nodded and started.

"Mully get the recipe up please" i say as he takes his phone out. "Add the meat into the bowl and add some seasoning of your choice." He begins to read out as i do so.

"Mix with your hands till its a consistency that u can make balls out off,thats stupidly easy" he says before placing his phone down. I begin to mix and the boys add the seasoning of choice. Before i could say i was done we heard a loud beep,signalling it was time for a drink. "Um guys can someone help me my hands are covered in sausage meat.." i said looking at them. Josh grabs my cup and pours the spicy liquid down my throat.we reset the timer and begin to continue.

I ask the boys to help me roll out the balls so it would take a little less longer than it would be. We finished the meat balls and placed them into the oven then walked over to eddie josh and grant to help then the timer went off,we had some more alcohol and i started to feel myself getting tipsy. We continued to do the spaghetti and i waS giggling at every little thing. Before we knew it the timer went off,again. We took another sip and i started getting silly, josh asked me to get something off the cabinet but it was at the top shelf.

"Gaege come heree" i said giggling to myself. "Yes?" He asked smiling at my stupidity "lemme get on your back!" He gives me a confused look but doesn't ask and just lets u jump on his back. U slide up him and bit and reach for the seasoning josh wanted "GOT IT!" I yelled "walk back over to josh" "don't you wanna get off first?" He asks and i just shake my head in return. The timer went off again and i decided to have a whole mouthful instead of a shot. I stayed on gaeges back and refused to get off then my eyes started to feel heavy. We put the spaghetti to boil and gaege helped the boys while having me on his back. I snuggled my head into his neck and the smell of his deodorant filled my nose and it smelled lovley. His heat made me feel sleepy and i just wrapped my arms around his neck and fell asleep.

Gaege's pov

I felt y/n get a little bit heavier on my back and i wondered why? "Josh has she fell asleep?" I questioned. He looked at her then smiled n nodded. I dont know why but having her snuggled into my neck made my face heat up. The sound of beeping filled my ears and i just groaned,taking in another drink. I was really tipsy and it was finally time to dish up the food. And we all walked over to the living room to talk and eat it before going to bed. I placed y/n next to me and she just snuggled into herself and continued to sleep.

"So juicy how's it feel to have a girlfriend" mully teased "oh leave off fatty shes not my girlfriend." I said rolling my eyes. We continued to talk about random shit then we all finished our bowl. We were all pissing ourself laughing then heard a knock on the door. "That must be gabriella and the girls! I asked if they wanted to meet y/n and they got excited nd said yes" eddie said walking over to the door. They came in squealing then saw she was asleep "awh man shes asleep!" Kristy says pouting. "Because shes asleep early im sure she'll be up early" josh says pulling her in for a hug. Y/n started to shiver a little bit so i put my bowl onto the table,took my hoodie off and decided to put it on her. "Awhh gaege is this gunna be a thing?!" Gabby says. "I dont think so" i say. Saying that kinda hurt because i can admit shes really cute and from what ive seen shes really sweet nd funny.

"Alright imma take her to bed and go to bed myself,gunna prepare myself for this hangover coming." I picked y/n up again and started to walk up the stairs. I opened y/n door and turned her lamp on so i could see. I put her in her bed and wrapped her up warm in her blanket. I was about to walk away but i felt a hand softly grab my arm.

"Please....stay" she says pulling me back a little bit. I decided i'd just sleep in the joggers and top i had on,turned the lamp on and got into bed with her. She cuddled into my chest and wrapped her leg round me,embracing me into her warmth. I felt my eyes start slowly falling from the comfort until they finally fell close and i drifted off to sleep...

Authors note-

I hope you guys enjoyed and i will see you in the next part,also if u have any requests or recommendations please dont be afraid to let me know i'd always love a bit of help! X

Words-1035