Prt.2

I woke up to this loud beeping in my ear. I looked over to see a bunch of texts from different people. Main ones being juicyfruitsnacks,sauceddie,joshdub and yourfavouritenarrator.

I looked at them all and all of them basically said the same thing. Stuff like "happy we're collabing" "cant wait" "its gunna be fun meeting you" the typical.i got out of bed and check my best friends messages. I asked if she could come stay the night so she cant help me pack,and it'll be a nice vlog.

~You n your bsfs chats~

You:
Jayne can you come round tonight i have to be at the airport tomorrow for 7 in the morning and i need help packing.

Jay-jay♥️💋:
Why do you need to be at the airport?!

You:
Well.. THE BOYS HAVE INVITED ME TO COLLAB WITH THEM.

jay-jay♥️💋:
Holy shit! Ofc i'll help! You can finally meet your crush gaegeee😋😏

You:
Oh shut up🙄i've gotta keep it professional 🥸

Jay-jay♥️💋:
How long you there for?

You:
Thats a good question..lemme ask them

Jay-jay♥️💋:
Alright imma leave now! Tell me when im there xx

You:
Alrighty see u soon xxx

~end of chat~

I click off whatsapp and move over to instagram then go on mine n mullys chat.

Yourangle.y/n
Hey mully just checking in to see how long i'll be there for

Sleepymully
Your be here around a month if thats okay!

Yourangle.y/n
Thats fine where would i be sleeping?

Sleepymully
You'd stay at juicys house with all ofbus,and get yur own room.

Yourangle.y/n
Thats fine! See you guys soon!

~end of chat~

I put my phone down and went to my wardrobe,opened the doors and grabbed my suit case. I check how hot it would be in Australia and it said it would be between 23-30 degrees,so i would have to pack summer clothes.
I picked a few of my favourites then heard a knock at my door. I perked up knowing it would be jayne.

I walked downstairs and opened the door to be braced with a big bear hug.
"I missed you so muchh!" She said. Spreading the h out a bit longer. "I missed you too! Now come help me pack im there for a month!!" I said dragged her upstairs,nearly loosing her balance.

We have been packing for nearly 2 hours now and we packed my hair straighteners,makeup,skin care and other products.and then picked out a few outfits. Then finally finished. We put my suitcase in the corner of my room and went downstairs to make some dinner.

We checked the time nd it read 10:25pm.we finished up making dinner and sat down on the couch to watch tv while we ate. By time we had finished it wad 11:00 and we put our bowls into the sink n headed upstairs.

I set my phone onto the bed side table and put in on charge,setting my alarms for 5:30am. I said goodnight to jayne nd turned over,got comfortable, then all went black n quiet....

Authors note-
I promised you a part each night and im keeping to it!im sorry this one has been short its currently 5:18am and i didnt have many ideas for this part but i promise the next part will be longer xx♥️