Prt.6

(It'll be your pov till i day its not x)

I woke up to a bright sun blinding me through my eyelids. I turned the other way and slightly opened my eyes to see where i was,then I remembered that i made it to gaeges house last night. 'But i thought i fell asleep on the couch?' I thought to myself. I shook it off then ripped the covers from over me and swing my legs to the side of the bed. I stretched my back and yawned a bit before getting up and heading over to the bathroom. I stripped off and turned the shower on,while i waited for it to heat up i began to brush my teeth and tongue.i spat out the tooth paste and put my toothbrush back into the little pot.

I hopped into the shower and let the warm water soak all down my body before beginning to wet my hair.i applied shampoo into my roots then washed it off,repeating the same step with conditioner but with my ends. I turned around and grabbed some soap and rubbed it under my arms,over my torso's and chest,legs, everywhere then rinsed it all off. I decided to do my hair mask so then my hair would be soft and silky ready for recording and a good first impression. I left it in and started ti play some music while i waited and danced in the shower.

The song "this is what heartbreak feels like" came on and i remembered adding it when my bf of 3 n a half years became my ex after i caught him cheating. The relationship was always quite toxic but i could never pull myself to leave it.that was until one day he punched me i knew it was time to be the bigger person and leave,so thats exactly what i did. That same night i packed my bags and went to stay with my mum for a bit while i got back on track then finally got my apartment and started my dreamed of a youtuber.

I was snapped out my thoughs when the song changed to westcoast collective came on. I started to sing while i washed out the mask. I played with my hair a bit feeling how soft it was then turned the shower off,drained my hair a bit then got out. I looked myself in the mirror and decided to just leave my hair wet for now.

I went back into my room and walked over to the clothes i had planned to wear today. It was a green cargo skirt and a black crop top,matched with a checkered jacket.

 It was a green cargo skirt and a black crop top,matched with a checkered jacket

^like this

I played with my hair a bit,brushing it then fluffing it out,sprayed some perfume on myself then opened the door,heading downstairs.

"Morning guys" i said walking into the kitchen where they all were. "Morning y/n,want some breakfast?" Eddie asked "no thank you I'm not that hungry" i replied,walking over to the living room.i saw josh and gaege there so i plopped myself next to gaege. "How was your sleep?" Gaege asked,turning his gaze over to me. "It wasn't to bad,just a bit confused i thought i fell asleep on the couch?" I said shrugging a little bit at the end.

"Awh gaege carried u to your bed like a gentleman" josh said rasing his eyebrows a bit. Gaege punched his josh's leg then turns back to the tv. "Hey pendejos,when we recording?" Eddies asks walking in and sitting on the couch to the side of us. "I dont mind recording now?" Mully joins in the conversation. "Y/n are you ready to record?" Gaege gives me a soft smile "yeah im ready!" I say. Truthfully im terrified for this whole thing. I dont even know what we are doing. We all head to the kitchen snd i see 3 bottles of tequila and vodka and some cooking ingredients.

This is gonna be hectic....

Authors note-

I know this is quite short but i'll make another part tonight so i keep no one waiting!! Xx